1989 Ford Taurus

1989 Ford Taurus pictures are not available
1989 Ford Taurus Prices
Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value
1989 Ford Taurus Fuel Economy
Fuel Economy (city/hwy)
AdChoices
Quick Facts
  • Engine: 90 - 220 horsepower
  • Seating: 5-6 passengers
  • Driving Range: 335 - 484 miles
  • Drive: Front-Wheel Drive
  • Cargo Capacity: N/A

User Reviews

The community thinks...
  • Styling6.9
  • Performance7.2
  • Interior7.8
  • Quality6.3
  • Recommendation6.7
Owner
  • Styling9.0
  • Performance10
  • Interior7.0
  • Quality6.0
  • Recommendation7.0
SHO, cure for boredom by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/11/2007. Trim: 1989 Ford Taurus SHO, Owned 4 years.
1
Pros: Any 4 door sedan for under 2,500 that has over 200 HP and put most contemporary honda's, acura's and the bazillion rice-mobiles in it's rear view mirror is a winner in my book. It'll bury most mustangs and camaros too. Fast, handles like it's on rails and has room for 3 friends with 4 full sets of gold clubs and a beer cooler besides.
Cons: Have to really love the car as it is 'tempermental' as requires attention to keep it running right. Not that it breaks down often, but when it does parts can be a challenge to find at times.
Overall review: A real love it or leave it car. I love it and wouold rather drive and fix it than pretty much anything currently available. You want 'Bang for the buck'? this is it. A true sleeper, I can't count the number of young punks in their riced up japanese cars that thumbed their noses at my car only to have me hand them their a$$e$ when the light went green. Most parts are easy to find and dirt cheap as it shares 80% of it's parts with the SLO (non-SHO Taurus), but the other 20% tend to be expensive and hard to find.
Review ID: #519823 Is this review offensive?
advertisement

Search local listings

powered by:

Recently Viewed Cars

View favorites
BB03 - 8/30/2014 1:37:03 AM