2002 Infiniti G20

2002 Infiniti G20 Prices
2002 Infiniti G20 Fuel Economy
Awesome Little Car! by Rhonda from Orange County, CA on 01/21/2011. Trim: 2002 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Its cute! I like the fact it has a reliable Nissan engine & the only problems over the years have been the standard ware & tear. It gets good gas milage & fits into smaller spaces.
Cons: Only 2 cons: Well, like everyone has mentioned the front cupholders. The little on under the dash I use for change or keys when I watch my brother's dog. I've used the center console as my cupholder all these years & now the top part of that is officially broken off with the assistance of my Pit Bull trying to weasel his way to the front seat. Also, no child saftey latch system! 2002 was the 1st year the latch system was made standard in cars & I guess since this was the last year the G20 was made they decided not to put it in. A few years after I bought it, I had my son & discovered how inconvenient that is.
Overall review: This is a GREAT little car! The only things I'd change are the cons I mentioned above. I had a Sentra before & was sold on this one when I bought it new off the lot because of it's Nissan engine. As my 1st car, I beat that little Sentra into the ground & it still went strong after I sold it to upgrade to the G20. I have the sport version with 2 tone leather seating & all the stuff the boys understand & I don't really care about but makes the car that much cuter.
fun and sporty, plus good looks. what more could you want? by austyn on 09/22/2008. Trim: 2002 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its been a really good car. i have a the sport 5MT and it handles and drives like a breeze! i get great MPG, unless i drive like I AM in a sport luxury car, and even then i still average 27 or better...
Cons: spilling my $4.00 latte if i accidentally accelerate too fast- i'm so happy that i'm not the only cup holder hater. lol. and that it won't keep clean so that i can show it off all the time...
Overall review: i've owned a maxima, a pathfinder, and a sentra. and the g20 is everything i would have hoped for in an infiniti. its economical, plush, and fun to drive.
2002 G20 Sport by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/05/2004. Trim: 2002 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great styling and performance. The 2002 sport package really makes the car look and feel sportier. I would suggest finding a five speed manual.
Cons: Like many cars the AC can effect performance.
Overall review: Great car at a great price!
Beats buying a family sedan by A CarPoint Consumer on 10/19/2002. Trim: 2002 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid luxury features without breaking the bank, good looking car, quality feel, solid sound system(especially for CDs), leather worth the $.
Cons: Cd player doesnt support home-burned CDs, ofcourse the cupholder, and the average acceleration at low speeds.
Overall review: This is really an excellent car well worth the money considering the other economy cars in its price range. The ride is comfy and the car has plenty of power left in the tank when going above speed limit. You get the perks of owning a luxury car without breaking the bank
Review ID: #319533 Is this review offensive?
2002 Infinti by Chris Minnix, Charlotte NC on 05/16/2002. Trim: 2002 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Hey great car. Looks like small BWM. Good handling and good feel. Nice upgrades on the inside. Gets attention
Cons: Only has 155 horsepower. Needs a little more on pick up but overall a great car. Enjoy it. 24 city/28 highway
Overall review: great car