2002 Subaru Impreza

My bug-eyed blue by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/13/2009. Trim: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the WRX! This car is a blast to drive in the summer and even in Michigan winters. All wheel drive is great, makes pulling onto busy roads a breeze. My car gets about 22-24 miles per gallon, depending on how I drive it. I'm 6'3" and this car gives me plenty of head and leg room. The car is great for ski trips- skis can pass through the fold down armrest in the back, plenty of room for boots in the trunk, fits 3 of your friends with you, and gets decent gas mileage while the all wheel drive pulls you nicely through the snowy roads.
Cons: The car has a little more road noise than average. The transmission sometimes takes a little extra finesse to get it into 1st gear or reverse. Also, on occasion the clutch shudders when it's engaging- from what I've read is pretty common for the WRX 5 speed. I wish the car had a six speed. It seems like it could get far better gas mileage highway driving if it did, although I can't complain about the mileage it gets as is.
Overall review: I absolutely love this car. I bought it with just over 150,000 miles on it two years ago and it now has over 175,000 miles. I have completely enjoyed every mile I put onto it. The car still feels, drives, and sounds like new. It's wearing like iron.
TIGHTER THEN A 15 year old GIRL by da daddy of children on 10/08/2002. Trim: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: da shilznit
Cons: da stereo system sucks
Overall review: da bomb
the real boxer by tekfoc on 11/04/2006. Trim: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: lots of power ! all wheel drive. very easy to make alot more power . A REAL drivers car.
Cons: very expensive insurance , attract's alot of attention from kids . Attracts alot cops and thiefs .
Overall review: The best car I ever owned .
My Car by WrxSTiChica on 05/28/2004. Trim: 2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: This car is perfect for me: small, sporty and handles so much better in the snow than any other cars I know. I get tons of looks from people admiring my car and strangers asking me how I like it. I tell them I couldn't ask for a better car.
luv my rex by subie nubie on 11/01/2003. Trim: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: power,handling,yes i like styling,power
Cons: brakes seem soft because of abs,road noise on chip and seal,
Overall review: this is one of two cars i've owned in my life that i like more now than when i bought it.the other is my 1973, 454,4 speed corvette.