2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

Faulty SUV.. DO NOT BUY!! by Golfbuddy from Toronto on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Seats 7 comfortably
Cons: Constant mechanical problems.. Transmission is horrible. Slows down while accelerating and shuts off while driving. Mechanics often have a hard time finding source of issue. All wheel drive rattles and works intermittently. Worst car purchase ever.
Overall review: Poorly made vehicle
One of the best I have ever owned. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/21/2013. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: It is wider in the rear stroage area than the new suv's. I can get a set of golf clubs horizontaly in the back. Most new SUV's will need to have them placed diagonally. The rear seat folds flat, many new SUVs do not. The rear glass opens without the gate being open. This allows carring long items with the glass tied down. You dould not leave a rear gate up and drive.
Cons: They do not make this size SUV any more. I wish they did.
Overall review: I purchased an LTZ 4wd new and have well over 200000 miles on it. I am going to trade it in and I am afraid that the new car will not be as good as this one. The trailblazer has real 4wd and auto 4wd. Most new SUV's have a AWD function. I have replaced the usual alternator and compressor ect that just wore out. But other than that it just keep on running.
Very reliable vehicle by Happy in Lake Tahoe on 05/23/2009. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Works well, and very reliable. I drive in the snow a lot and have never had any major issues with it.
Cons: Only problems I've had are replacing the windshield wiper motor, and the AC clicks occasionally when switching from the defrost to dash vents. Very low maintenance otherwise. Back seat is not that comfortable, but mine has two kid's seats in it so it works just fine.
Overall review: Bought this SUV four years ago with 28,000 miles on it. I've got about 90,000 on it now and to only have a wiper motor as the only replacement, I'm pretty happy.
A Solid Buy by Chris on 05/12/2004. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT LT 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For the most part it is a great vehicle. Looks great both inside and out. Rides very quiet.
Cons: The air takes a few minutes to really start cooling the vehicle and it is a Gas hog.
Overall review: If you can live with the GAS issues it is a great vehicle. The pros very much outweigh the cons. I have read a lot of bad reviews and that has just not been the case for me. I even had a wonderful experience with GM and the dealer on the recalls.
so far the best by Ad 1234 nashua n.h. on 12/29/2012. Trim: 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I highly reccomend buying american especially chevy trucks. I own a 2003 surburban that now has almost 300,000 miles and have had no major problems..I have owned 2 Grand Cherokees that both had over 200,000 miles I have just bought a 2002 chevy trailblazer and it is excellent. I attribute my success to getting the cars properly maintained . I dont think there is a better engine for a truck than chevrolet. I am very pleased with my trucks.
Cons: so far i am very pleased
Overall review: I will always buy chevrolet trucks