2001 Lotus Esprit

2001 Lotus Esprit Prices
2001 Lotus Esprit Fuel Economy
looks that kill by snarf on 10/18/2003. Trim: 2001 Lotus Esprit V8, Owned 2 years.
Pros: looks and performance. When i was 18 I bought a new I-ROC thought it was the #%*& and lost a race to a Lotus. Instead of being dejected, I admired the styling and performance of the car that was beating me. I vowed to one day own a Lotus.
Cons: never enough horsepower. I would love to stuff an elephant (572 c.i.) with a couple thousand horsepower in this baby but don't want to committ any crime by altering this pristine car.
Overall review: awesome baby
the boomchacalaka car by crazy wheels on 11/12/2001. Trim: 2001 Lotus Esprit V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this is one boomchacalaka astronomical tenacious dred of a car well done lotus lamboghini eat your hearts out wow! wow!wow!wow!
Cons: zero
Overall review: get your cash out and buy one if you got the dough
Back to the future by A CarPoint Consumer on 04/06/2001. Trim: 2001 Lotus Esprit V8, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: Happy to drive in the long strate road.
The Ultimate Ride by Loco Ono on 07/08/2002. Trim: 2001 Lotus Esprit V8, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: Dope
Non Owner by Bush on 04/10/2002. Trim: 2001 Lotus Esprit V8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Did anyone reviewing this car actually dive one? Or even own one? At lest I will admit that I do not own one, but have also wanted one. I owned two Lotus cars in the past. A 1969 Renault powered Europa Series-1 and a 1974 Europa- JPS. (Wish I still had it) I had to be a mechanic to own the first in, but by the time Mr. C built the 1974, they had figured out how to build a quality car. It was by far the most exciting car I’ve ever owned. (I also had a Porsche 298 and a Jag XKE)
Cons: Keep I mind that I just drove one for about 5 miles. Like all Lotus’s, tight inside dimensions, high insurance cost, big price. (It’s essentially a hand built car)
Overall review: It corners like it’s on rails, bloody fast, and sounds great. Not for Mr. Everyman.