2001 Volkswagen EuroVan

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Comfortable Van by Allen, Lutz, Florida. on 12/10/2001. Trim: 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sitting high and having good visibility. Handles nicely on winding roads. Brakes and parks good. lots of space with easy access from both side and rear entry.
Cons: The rear wiper control seems to have only one setting.. The front wiper is hard to set for the lapse between wipes.. Lack of a Glove box in front of Passenger seat.
Overall review: Overall I am very satisfied with the van..I mainly bought it so I could have easy wheelchair access in case needed in future as I am disabled..Being both old and disabled I find it handles very easy with the only awkward thing being reaching up to pull the back hatch down to close..Like the high up seating that gives me a good all around veiw.
Two Bikes and Beyond... by Kevin from Bellingham, WA. on 03/14/2001. Trim: 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The space is amazing! You can fit two full-size bicycles in the back.
Cons: The first week I bought this, I heard a strange noise when I turned the wheel.
Overall review: Despite the funny noise, I love the EuroVan. I used to own a 93 model and that gave me lots of trouble. Thankfully, this 2001 model is much better.
A bomb proof van by mdemars on 01/01/2009. Trim: 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Overall mechanically problem free for 8 years. Tons of space and decent fuel economy. Very good for long trips and capable of towing up to 4400LBS.
Cons: Very little. Most reliavle VW of 7 I have owned.
Overall review: A solid van that empasises utility over gadgets and quality of construction that make these a durable and reliable vehicle for many years.
The Solid fast box by well well now on 06/17/2004. Trim: 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan MV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handles better than most cars even in a 35,45 degree curves, very fast that the police even do not notice you. Handles like the gibralter even @ 120 miles par/h ssh ssh, don't say said so, but it is true
Cons: no interior lites turns on to iluminate the rear storage compatment when one opens the lift gate.
Overall review: This is one solid vehicle not often seen on the roads. it is a puzzle to a lot of folks and even more so, when it zips pass most snooty suvz with no qualms, thank you
eurobus by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/05/2004. Trim: 2001 Volkswagen EuroVan GLS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: styling suits me
Cons: carter's volkswagen in seattle needs to treat customers w/respect. do not give your business to this dealer. you will be sorry!!
Overall review: van is great but carter's vw seattle stinks!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next