2001 Acura NSX

2001 Acura NSX Prices
2001 Acura NSX Fuel Economy
A review for everyone who wants the truth and to those who like domestic. by Chris from Calif. on 10/16/2002. Trim: 2001 Acura NSX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: acceleration, steering, handling, build quality, exterior finish, interior materials. YOU MUST GET ONE OF THESE CARS, I PROMISE YOU THAT IT IS THE BEST CAR EVER. THIS IS MY SECOND NSX.
Cons: I love my NSX, it is the greatest car ever built. For all you losers who like vetts, vipers, firebirds, camaros, they all suck. Anything that is GM sucks. I suppose all you little boys like ford focuses and britney spears, right?
Overall review: Poor little boys, so fu**ing stupid. First off domestics suck balls. OOOOH, lots of horsepower, but what else? Sh***y handling, annoyingly loud pile of sh*t engine. Just plane crap. Sure in a drag race, a domestic might beat an import, but around the track, the domestic will be choking 300 yards behind an equivalent import. Why? because imports are simply more refined! OOOH, big american muscle and power, also sh***y american engines, suspensions, and steering!! IMPORTS ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
Not worth the money by DIsappointed from Seattle, Wa on 06/04/2001. Trim: 2001 Acura NSX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's reliable
Cons: Slow, about what you would expect from a Civic Si.
Overall review: Buy the Viper instead.
This guy is totaly right I can't believe how much I spent!! by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/06/2001. Trim: 2001 Acura NSX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a very sexy looking car.
Cons: I'm 34 years old and I've been in love with cars for since I was 15. I decided to purchase an NSX last year, and I've been very dissapointed. This car just does not live up to it's price tag, my friend and I were simply driving (he owns a Viper) and my car cost was more, but I could not keep up, and I nearly went crazy on the slow acceleration. Why oh why is this car over 100K and so slow
Overall review: To the guy who posted the review before me about this car being over priced, you can't be more right. To everyone else, besides saying that this car is wicked and so sexy, and saying anyone who thinks other wises is an idiot try and post why this car which is over 100K is worth buying of a Corvette for instance which is half the price, almost 2 secounds faster, lighter, and on top of all that is better on gas (If you don't believe me on this check it out yourself!). Lets hear a real reason because if there is one I'd like to know why I should keep this car because so far it has just humiliated me when my friends who own cars like Corvettes and Vipers, spend less money than I and in races leave me in the dust, and before any of you say I can't drive I have a performance driving license. Now lets hear what you some real facts, I hope to hear something good.
Amazing car by Mellow Yellow on 02/16/2012. Trim: 2001 Acura NSX-T, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've owned my NSX for two years and all I have to say is I love every aspect of the car. There are faster cars out there but the timeless design of the NSX more than makes up for it's lack of (if 170 mph is slow) speed.
Cons: There really is nothing to complain about. If you want your NSX faster buy a Super Charger for it. 400 WHP is easily obtainable.
Overall review: It's a great car. In ten years they will be selling for 100k plus at Mecum.
Fantastic Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/20/2008. Trim: 2001 Acura NSX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: A timeless design, great handling and performance (incredible for a 6 cylinder).
Cons: More power/torque. Would love to see a V8 in this, but the replacement for the NSX with it's V10 will have to do.
Overall review: I would love to see where some of these guys get their information about Corvettes, Camaros (lol), and Trans Ams (you're kidding right?) outperforming the NSX in anything but quarter mile. I love American cars but one thing they have always had problems with is handling. I love the new C6 models, and the ZR1 is just rediculous, but get over yourselves. If you don't own an NSX, why trash it when people who do own them (or have owned them) are rating the car. It's a fantastic car with an incredible background and a lot more work went into it than any Camaro. An a car shouldn't HAVE to be worked on that often. Again, the reason I prefer most Japanese cars to American is due to reliability and considering this is a Honda, it's top notch. Besides, Gordon Murray has one as his daily driver, and I think he knows a good car when he sees one.