2001 Ferrari 456M

2001 Ferrari 456M Prices
2001 Ferrari 456M Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Family Friendly Ferrari by Steve - Medina, WA on 12/18/2003. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Practical daily driver but drives like a dream. Makes everything silky smooth. Very comfortable for driver and passenger. Love the acres of leather. Backseat makes it practical to take the kids with you in a pinch.
Cons: Attracts lots of attention. Mearly adaquate stereo system - but then I don't find myself listening to the stereo that much as driving this car demands attention. No center console cubby to stash your cell phone, but again the gorgeous leather makes up for that little nit. Maintainence is expensive, but the local dealer (Seattle) provides world-class customer service. Small trunk (5 bags of groceries is the limit!).
Overall review: Truley amazing car. Transforms from comfortable stylish sedan to rocket ship whenever you like. You can't really ever fully exercise this auto's capabilities under normal trafic conditions, but when the rare opportunity presents itself, hang on and have your wits about you. This thing will amaze you everytime. Great accelleration, brakes, and overall handling.
I GOT THIS CAR WITH MY IN HERITANCE- THE BEST THING I EVER DID by A CarPoint Consumer on 03/20/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned 2 years.
Pros: *Great Styling *Awesome interior *FAST FAST FAST *Reasonable trunk, for a supercar,- big enough for short getwaways *TONS of torque and power ready and waiting- jsut a small tap of your toe and you are thrown to your seatback... *Seats are COMFY *Easy to drive in any weather (don't leave the performance tires on in the winter though)
Cons: *can you say OVERSTEER, UNDERSTEER and SLIDING *Sometimes, for young drivers like me (17), a little too much power *Even people on Rodeo Drive (i live in LA) will give you looks * Steering a little bit numb *Can't take new ones for test drive- Jaguar, Rolls Royce and Bentley dealers a lot nicer.
Overall review: After my Grandfather died, he left me approximately 12 million dollars, and the second thing i did (after buying the house in LA), was go and buy this Car- and it was one of the best investments ever made... THe only bad thing is that the insurance each year is almost 9 thousand dollars (i am only 19, that is why)... the alarm on it is GREAT- kept it from being broken into while on Rodeo Drive, and at college. It literally can be heard like a mile down the road. Overall, the best car in the world, even if it isn't that fast (i am used to driving supercars, bear with me)
The "F" Bomber by Richie on 03/11/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 456M GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: good speed and looks
Cons: none
Overall review: 8
UNLIKE ALL OF YOU OTHER PEOPLE,I ACTUALLY OWN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! and i like it by thompson on 03/05/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car has it all. i bought this car in may of 2001, and not once have i had to take it back for anything. it's so smooth driving down the road and the suspension makes in feel like your on air. i have had no regrets on buying this car because it has such a nice ride. the interior is so nice and comfortable that my wife says that since i got this car, her back feels better than in my recently owned BMW Z8. i loved the Z8 but my son was looking for one so i sold it to him, that way my wife can still drive it if i am using the new Ferrari 456. bottem line, i love this car.
Cons: my wife liked driving it so much i didn't have time to, so i gave it to her and got myself a limited eddition Lamborghini Murcielago. after that, i traded in my much loved Ferrari Modena Spyder that my other son bought so that i coud drive it too.
Overall review: after i got into the mood of buying cars, my oldest son, who is president and owner of a huge business corporation, bought 3 new cars;a Bugatti EB 110, a Ferrari 550 Barchetta, and a Ferrari F50. (that he shares with me because i bought half of it.) now i have some very nice cars, my wife is happy, and the 456 is a car that i will keep because i like it, my wife likes it and it i just a darn good car.
Honest review from an actual owner by Car lover on 01/11/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent price! Fantastic on gas! Does burn outs easily. Chicks dig it. I think I look Cool in it - especially when I'm wearing my shades! Transforms rich geeks into mean-looking studs!
Cons: Wish more color options were available! Paint chips very easily. The sales guy p!ssed me off - wouldn't let me test drive one! Sold my house to get one!
Overall review: Not bad - seen worse. Could use some more horses - BTW my other car is a Yugo. Later.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next