2001 Ferrari 360 Modena

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Prices
2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Fuel Economy
You Only Live Once! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/21/2009. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The attention of feeling 'special' whilst driving. Pedestrians taking photos. Passengers in other cars taking photos. Kids pointing- their fathers pointing. People smiling. Headturning? No. Bodyturning, yes! Other drivers beeping and flashing headlights (friendly). The respect from 99% of the drivers. Cruising sloooooow on motorway and watching the convoy behine- nobody wanting to overtake (admiring the looks?) The discovering of a new hobby- Ferrari. Working hard all week to be able to relax and enjoy a small part the finest name in motorracing.
Cons: Worry about parking and leaving, idiots vandalising or damaging either by accident or on purpose. Worry about idiot-driving causing damage whilst driving too close (making what statement??) or cutting me up. Costs maybe. But what costs for most hobbies? What's the cost of the Ferrari feeling? You only live once, and it's worth every penny!
Overall review: IF YOU WANT ONE, and CAN afford one....GET ONE!! You can always sell it after the experience you know!
Absolutly by James on 12/27/2003. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The sense of speed is unprecedented. Going 120 on an interstate without even realizing it is the only problem I've run into. Five Stars, It looks beautiful, Hums better than a supermodel, and has enough thrust to satisy even the gnarliest of adult film stars.
Cons: That I desire to drive it every day.
Overall review: If you have enough, the newer Ford GT and Lamborghini Gallardo certainly have more horespower, but no where near the elegant James Bond nemesis appeal of the 360.
wicked performer by Danny Man on 04/29/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is amazing. I recommend this to any sports car driver. When you are confident and push the car, it responds.
Overall review: The style is breath taking, eye catching. Performance is amazing. handeling is supperior
PIECE OF JUNK by BABE RUTH on 02/04/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Spider F1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The worst car I've ever owned. When the weather is cold the darn thing won't even start so most of the time I have it sitting in the driveway. It leaks oil and transmission fluid. People spit on it and nod their heads in disdain at me for driving this thing which is supposed to make a statement. It's embarrasing driving it down the road because it just makes me look like an idiot for having spent such an insane amount of money on a car. I made a huge mistake when I bought it. It is the most stupid impulse purchase I've ever made
Cons: It's not a status symbol, but rather a staus of stupidity which tells the whole world that I am worth nothing, that all I care about in this world is material things and that deep inside I am empty and worthless. That the only way I can find pleasure and meaning in this life is to throw my money away in overpriced, un-needed, selfish and egotistical material objects that i'll never take with me when I die
Overall review: I should have known that people who drive these things are the ultimate scum of the Earth and now I am in the same class as these egocentric bastars. I think I'll take it to the junk yard this weeked and get rid of this crap once and for all.
READ IF YOU DARE! by REGGIE from Miami Florida on 01/28/2002. Trim: 2001 Ferrari 360 Modena Modena F1, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE THIS CAR.I TRADED MY 2000 ACURA NSX FOR THIS THING AND I TELL YOU,VERY WELL WORH IT.YOU PEOPLE WHO RATE THIS VEHICLE POORLY SIMPLY MAKE ME SICK.FACE IT,YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU DON'T OWN ONE.HOW THE HELL CAN YOU RATE SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE.STICK TO YOUR SHEAP CIVIC,CELICA,INTEGRA,AND KEEP ON DREAMING ABOUT MY MODENA F1.I NEVER THOUGH THAT I WOULD PUT SO MUCH MONEY INTO A CAR.THE DEALERSHIP WOUDN'T EVEN LET ME TEST DRIVE IT BECAUSE I'M 24 YRS OLD.SO THE SALES CONSULTANT HAD TO DRIVE ,AND ME ON THE PASSENGER'S SEAT.AFTER THE RIDE,I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT...AND 3 HRS LATER I WAS ON THE STREETS OF MIAMI SHOWING IT OFF.
Cons: GODDARN PRICE TAG! GODDARN GAS MILEAGE! GODDARN REARVIEW! GODDARN MAINTENANCE PRICE! GODDARN COPS PULL ME OVER EVEN AT A RED LIGHT OR IF I'M JUST CRUISING.MY FRIENDS THINK IT'S BECAUSE I'M A 24 YR OLD BLACK MALE IN A $160K CAR
Overall review: GREAT CAR IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT.I DON'T RECOMMAND IT TO MARRIED MEN..THIS THING IS A CHICK MAGNET.EVEN QUEER MEN TRY TO HIT ON ME.BUT I'M STRICKLY A PUSSYcat LOVER.I'VE ALSO NOTICED THAT WOMEN TEND TO BE NICER TO ME NOW,AND ONCE PEOPLE FIND OUT WHAT I DRIVE,THEY KISS MY AZZ NO MATTER WHERE I GO.