2001 Bentley Arnage

2001 Bentley Arnage Prices
2001 Bentley Arnage Fuel Economy
lllllllll by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/11/2006. Trim: 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label, Owned 5 years.
Pros: cood vehicle
Cons: not
Overall review: assw3
It makes you feel special! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2004. Trim: 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label, Owned 3 years.
Pros: A true pleasure to drive. We only take it out on sunny Sundays....but when we do, we feel special like no other car can do! Every aspect of the car is solid, the interior is magnificent, and the paint (Peacock Blue) is spectacular.
Cons: I am 6' 4" tall, and the headroom is a bit tight due to the sunroof option we have. Also, the steering wheel does not come up enough....so getting into the car with my long legs is a bit cumbersome. Once I am in....the leg room is fine.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone. But.....pick out your own colors and interior options, and wait the 6 months to have it built to your specifications. Don't buy one off the floor. Much more fun to "create it" yourself! They even moved the drivers seat back 3 inches to accomodate my height.
No good for rich men like myself by Nolableforme on 08/02/2001. Trim: 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good engine
Cons: does not satisy my level of sophistication
Overall review: it is not good for any person who really appreciates luxurious motorcars.
Review ID: #192328 Is this review offensive?
worst car by Jorge on 01/19/2003. Trim: 2001 Bentley Arnage Green Label, Owned 2 years.
Pros: nada, besides the status
Cons: WAY WAY WAY too expensive, i have never had one but i test drove one, hated it, went out and bought a 745Li BMW, much better car and alot cheaper.
Overall review: a pile of junk
The Most Expensive Piece of Crap I Ever Bought by Thug with doe from Philadelphia,Pa. on 01/15/2003. Trim: 2001 Bentley Arnage Red Label, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I didn't find any.
Cons: for all this money this car is a piece of garbage!
Overall review: N/A