2001 Toyota Sequoia

Awesome Rig by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/07/2012. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sequoia, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Our family truckster has been used and abused for 150k miles with very little complaint. 3 kids can put a beat down on a vehicle in a hurry and our Sequoia has had more french fries hidden between the seats over the years than I care to admit, but this truck is an all star of loyal service. I recently had the vehicle professionally detailed and have fallen in love with it again.
Cons: Backing up in small parking lots.
Overall review: Great family vehicle that does it all
Sequoia is the best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/08/2006. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size is awesome. Easy to drive and comfortable.
Cons: DVD system is not standard on the Limited.
Overall review: I love this car.
Toyota's reliability is not so great anymore... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Roomy and eight passenger seating
Cons: Low fuel economy and Toyota's reliability is not so great anymore.
Overall review: I bought this vehicle just after it came out and I was very excited since this was a Toyota and the only foreign SUV that could handle our family of six. This was my 3rd Toyotas (my other two was excellent) but after the purchase I started to have problems. First it was minor items like having handles coming off or my rear door power window not working or constant rattle noise and so forth. Then at 80K miles, my transmission went out (which was very expensive to replace) and at 100K, my ABS system went out (too expensive to repair). I contacted the Toyota corporation but they never responded to my complaints. I still have the car and it has over 180K but I had to replace/repair constantly. Due to financial constrain I couldn't replaced it sooner but now looking to replace it with Hyundai Veracruz or even GM or Ford.
True Suv! by John on 07/08/2009. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: power from the small V-8 it seems to have a lot more than the power rating of only 240 horsepower . there is plenty of freeway power.the highway i average about 18.9mph to 19.6 depends one time i averaged 21.3 going to Tampa.Smooth shifting automatic transmission. power is always there. smooth ride,quiet refined ride,great in four wheel drive, very nice interior for an sr5 i have leather sunroof jbl sound system power everything and i also have over 136 thousand miles on it. runs like brand new.
Cons: the four wheel drive fuel economy is so so only about 11 or 12 mpg.but no big deal.
Overall review: Very Nice SUV runs great great reliability had mine for almost nine years and runs like new and the only problem i had was at 90 thousand miles i had to replace and oil sensor switch. but only 50 dollars to fix at dealer.
the ultimate momma mobile by mom in nisswa on 11/03/2006. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: everything. i have 109000 miles on her and counting....
Cons: none
Overall review: the best momma mobile made nad the styling still turn heads after 5 years!!!!!!