2001 BMW M3

Stunning! by sirchman on 11/12/2001. Trim: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2002 actually. Car is unbelievable. Fast, furious sure footed and enthralling!! I don't know what to say, I'm in love! Not for the everyday driver but can be an everyday driver.
Cons: Afraid to park it in any public places. Still driving a junker to work.
Overall review: If you can afford it, better than anything else in the price range.
pula'n cur by gorila on 01/12/2008. Trim: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned 4 years.
Pros: a
Cons: a
Overall review: a
ultimate refined sports coupe by Bill on 12/04/2001. Trim: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: sleek, fast , refined
Cons: more senuous exhaust
Overall review: Outstanding, the car to beat
My Baby by Jason, Newport Beach, CA on 11/14/2001. Trim: 2001 BMW M3 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 333 hp, 6-Speed manual, all the goodies you need and want plus more. Seats 4 I mean what else do you want? It looks good in my garage, on the road anywhere. Devilishly fast for its weight and smokes most rice rockets.
Cons: Like many reviewers have said you can accidently shift into reverse easily, when i ws pulling the car out of the Dealer lot on the way home I did just that shifted into reverse instead of first. The wait for mine was ridiculous 3 months? but it was worth the wait. I cant really think of anything else but o yea the brakes I feel need to be firmed up a bit they were just too soft for me.
Overall review: As an 18 year old and this being my first personal vehicle purchase, I was more than estatic when I gave the dealer my down payment ($15000 of my own hardearned money) and signed that agreement to 858/ mo. its been 1 month exactly now and I have had no problems whatsoever with the car. I just love it when I burn those little rice rockets that cut you off just because they want to race you but up until now its always been the other way around me infront looking at them in my rear view. I love my baby and having had a hand me down 99 540i before this I'm a BMW driver for life. The heritage, class, stability and performance of a BMW and its M line have me convinced.
The ultimate BMW by Matthew Gregson@StCuthbertsHighSchool on 10/01/2001. Trim: 2001 BMW M3 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks stylish and is an ideal car for a sporty person.Very fast car with lots of power.
Overall review: Just a great car