2001 Mazda 626

2001 Mazda 626 Prices
2001 Mazda 626 Fuel Economy
Dependable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/20/2007. Trim: 2001 Mazda 626 ES V6, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I bought this car new and now have 59000 miles on it, 0 recalls, 0 problems. I let the dealer service it and the only things I have replaced are the drive belts, battery and windshied wipers. It is an automatic so I had the transmission flushed at 30k and will do again at 60k, I had the anti freeze changed after 5 years. Oil changes every 3-5 K. This one has a Mazda transmission, I know that many of the 4 cyl's had a Ford transmission. I noted the last time I was at the dealer that Mazda now put's Mazda transmissions in all the cars they sell. A relative has a 2000 lx v6 standard trans, he has 90k on it and had not had any problems, just brakes, battery, tires, belts, stuff that wears out
Cons: No complaints
Overall review: Most problem free car that I have owned.
626 LX - V6 5speed - A car that is meant to drive by RV from Dallas,TX on 08/03/2001. Trim: 2001 Mazda 626 LX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its speed, handling, comfortability, and style.
Cons: Not very much. Maybe a lumbar bar for driver's seat.
Overall review: A great car so far - It only has 500 miles at present. It's a 5-speed V6 - so it is very fun to drive. Cars are meant to drive. I plan on keeping the car 6 years!
Review ID: #192762 Is this review offensive?
baltimore,md by red on 07/03/2011. Trim: 2001 Mazda 626 LX, Owned 9 years.
Pros: gas- mph
Cons: Transmission changed at 112000
Overall review: After handling me for many yrs. can say its a good car. Just little maintnance there and there.Still alive at 156000
Decent transportation for the money. by Saint Louis on 04/13/2004. Trim: 2001 Mazda 626 LX V6, Owned 2 years.
Pros: A pretty good used-car buy, so far. Good motor, and decent performance, comfort, features, and gas mileage for the money. Smooth and quiet ride.
Cons: Clunky transmission that I think is defective yet has continued to take me where I need to go. Stereo decent, but not great. Bland styling. Needs leather-wrapped steering wheel. Heated seats would be nice.
Overall review: If the transmission holds up I'll be pleased with the purchase. If not then the good price I paid will be for naught.
good car by A CarPoint Consumer on 06/28/2002. Trim: 2001 Mazda 626 ES V6, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: good