2001 Kia Sephia

2001 Kia Sephia Prices
2001 Kia Sephia Fuel Economy
speed demon! by oremac from P-town, Oregon on 11/19/2002. Trim: 2001 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: extreamly dependable, strong performance & wondering why I didn't go Kia earlier!
Cons: hmmm..... only 26 mpg average, would like more. Headlights could be a bit brighter, but fog lamps make up for this weakness.
Overall review: Heard from a number of people on this medium that Kia was undependable, I can assure you that this is not the case. I drive hard miles of 20,000 per year, my 2001 LS handles perfect & I get a kick when passing Hondas going up-hill (push the over drive button off) and wow! Speed & power right away. I have convinced three other friends to buy Kia, we are all happy with our cars. Hey, I got top of the line model with every extra Kia had & with 100,000 mile warranty, you got to be a dope not to consider this car.
the ultimate peice of s**t by kyle from flordia on 01/14/2012. Trim: 2001 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 3 years.
Pros: i can not think of a single good thing about this car other than the cheap price tag.
Cons: the car is cheaply made, it has been repaired multiple times. and it is the only car that i have had two different ones on my trailer with in a week, and one had like 4k miles on it the other had 36k.
Overall review: i would not recomend anyone buying one of these.
Perfect First Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/19/2008. Trim: 2001 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Inexpensive, dependable, very easy to drive
Cons: Must keep up with maintenance because belts go out often and an electrical short is a problem for the original fuse box.
Overall review: Overall, great car for buying your first car. Gets decent gas mileage and is very roomy and comfortable for a compact car.
Excellent car by US soldier. Germany on 12/27/2005. Trim: 2001 Kia Sephia LS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This has been my primary vehicle since I bought it brand new in 2001. I am in the US Army in Germany, and this car has taken me all over the place, including trips to France and Austria. I do the preventive maintenance following the manufacturer's manual and I have not had any troubles in 67000 miles.
Cons: Acceleration is not the best for the autobahn (no speed limit), but once you get it to 100 MPH it will stay there and handle excellent. Seat belts for rear adult passengers are short. Plastic covers for sunvisor mirrors brake easy.
Overall review: I love this car.
SUCK, SUCK, SUCK. by Ryan from Manchester, NH. on 10/22/2003. Trim: 2001 Kia Sephia Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT THIS CAR. SUCK, SUCK, SUCK.
Cons: NO VALUE. SOOOOOOO UNCOMEFORTABLE. NO POWER, YOU HAVE TO DROP IT IN SECOND ON THE HIGHWAY TO PASS SOMEBODY!
Overall review: DO NOT BUY ONE ...OH YEAH, THE WARRANTY SUCKS TOO, IT'S JUST NOT PRACTICAL. JUNK.