2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport

the unique suv by david c on 01/21/2006. Trim: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 2WD Hard Top, Owned 4 years.
Pros: all
Cons: none
Overall review: perfect suv
Great if you don't need a back seat. by Reconjack on 03/11/2003. Trim: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 2WD Hard Top, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love to drive it, it's fun. Rides good for a short wheel base. It is not a vehicle for all. I do not need a back seat, in fact I took it out and replaced it with storage rack. I tow a boat and it does a great job. I have had no problems with it at all and I have 28K plus on it.
Cons: Hard to see on the left side when getting into traffic.It only needs one sun roof not two.
Overall review: Great vehicle for the price. But think of it as a 2 seater with a big trunk.
So far, so great by CaptainAmazingMarvel on 07/07/2002. Trim: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 4WD Hard Top, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish exterior, so far it has been quite reliable and versatile - we removed the backseat entirely and camp in it, good off-roading.
Cons: Poor gas mileage, rear window does not roll down, rear door cannot be opened from inside the vehicle.
Overall review: So far, so great. Love this beautiful little beast. Sum is greater than its parts (and its parts are still impressive). Owned it less than a year and a half - hopefully it continues to be reliable. Owned its predecessor years ago (1990 Isuzu Amigo) which lasted over 7 years/150,000 miles before I was forced to trade in - earnestly hope this one proves to be as wonderful.
The Better of the Two by SuperStar, Miami Florida on 07/06/2001. Trim: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 4WD Soft Top, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great Ride, 6 CD in dash player, Year-round vehicle, Fun in the sun,
Cons: Doesn't have two tops like my Wrangler (Hard & Soft)
Overall review: This is the best 4x4 I've ever bought. It's a great SUV for towing and for going to the beach. The top on my Rodeo Sport is always down! This SUV is way better than my Jeep Wrangler Sahara(2001) TJ. The top is much easier to put down, and the ride is more comfortable. It's got a lot more features than the Sahara, and it's cheaper!
My Sport is da best! by LuvMySport, Landover, MD on 04/12/2001. Trim: 2001 Isuzu Rodeo Sport S V6 2WD Hard Top, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Rodeo Sport has excellent handling, is very stylish, and I find the ride to be very comfortable. Being my first new car, and my first SUV, I find the price to be extremely affordable, and I just love to drive it. Isuzu will definitely get my money again.
Cons: My only problem is the location of the spare tire on the back. I feel it could be a little lower. At 5'10" I can barely see over the top of the tire sometimes. I've had it since November of last year, and had one item malfunction, a chip that governs the acceleration and fuel consumption. That was quickly and cheerfully replaced by the dealer. Oh, by the way, I realize that SUV's usually consume a lot of fuel but can someone change that concept, please?
Overall review: Overall I would say that the Rodeo Sport is the best vehicle I have ever bought. It is fun to drive, and I love the compliments I get from people. I like the fact also that there are not many on the road so I feel like one of the privileged few.