2001 Acura Integra

2001 Acura Integra Prices
2001 Acura Integra Fuel Economy
Nice car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/23/2011. Trim: 2001 Acura Integra GS Coupe, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Style perf. and handeling is good
Cons: interior
Overall review: good
Best little car on the road by Collieflower on 08/02/2009. Trim: 2001 Acura Integra Type R Coupe, Owned 8 years.
Pros: So easy to handle--fun to drive--good mileage
Cons: lack of a change compartment
Overall review: Great car--Acura made a big mistake in discontinuing it
excellent car. by Greg in ATX on 06/22/2009. Trim: 2001 Acura Integra GS-R Coupe, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I had this car for 2 years. Now driving a 08 Mustang California Special. This is a great car. I enjoyed the Integra very much. My wife has the TSX, which is nice....but miss the sporty feel of this car. I drove this car cross-country and it just cruised. No issues, and the fit and feel was excellent. It is too bad that Acura no longer makes the 2 door sport coupes, when my wife got her Acura...we were hoping for the RSX, but they stopped selling it. So we settled for a loaded TSX. Acura did this car right.
Cons: none.
Overall review: When I got this car, I regretted not getting the yellow Type-R.
A Great Car .... If you have a garage or safe place to park it at night. by Jane from Pennsylvania on 07/16/2008. Trim: 2001 Acura Integra LS Coupe, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I have owned my 2001 Integra since 2004. In the 43,000 miles I have put on it, I have only done regular maintenance including oil changes every 3k-5k miles, a transmission fluid change at 50k miles, a coolant flush, etc. With 75K miles, this car runs great. It's very quiet, but has a good deal of pickup for a 4-cyl 1.8 liter engine. The light curb weight and overall design of the car probably add to its performance. The gas mileage is average at about 26 city/30 hwy, but the manual advises to use 87 octane, so at least the LS uses the cheap gas, unlike the sportier model. Also, the fold-down seats give an unbeleivable amount of cargo room. I can fit anything back there!
Cons: Upholstery fabric is hideous with the black carpet (bright multi-color geometric pattern on black). Beige interior looks better, but stains too easily. The leather looks better, if you like leather seats. Hideaway cup holders are inadequate and dashboard/stereo looks very outdated. The liftgate/hatch strut stopped functioning during cold months at around 45K miles. I ordered from the factory and installed myself and they still cost $150.
Overall review: Since this is one of the most stolen cars, I have had some trouble with theft. Fortunately, the theives only steal one piece of the car at a time. First it was the weatherstripping around the windshield, then it was the driver's side blinker bulb, then my chrome valve-stem caps. I really wish I had a garage! I love my Integra. It gives a smooth, quiet ride, has relatively comfortable seats, and hasn't needed any major repairs. The factory CD stereo is loud enough, the factory rims are very stylish, and the moonroof/sliding sunroof is a nice feature. The AC always kicks in quickly and even in the bitter cold months, the car heats up in 5 minutes. Again, the fold down back seats are a must-have for someone with only one car. I have moved an X-Mas tree, bookshelves, bags upon bags of items for the goodwill, an entire boxed patio set..it all fits. Since I have the LS, it is not a performance vehicle, but It is zippy and I never have trouble merging onto a busy highway.
You should buy one by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/19/2007. Trim: 2001 Acura Integra GS Sedan, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I don't think i have any problems with this car..
Overall review: I would buy another one if they made it
Review ID: #520378 Is this review offensive?