2001 Honda CR-V

Great Little Truck by Annie on 08/26/2010. Trim: 2001 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Fairly good mileage, easy to handle and above all, no problems, just routine maintenance
Cons: The AC is not super cool
Overall review: Very satisfied with this vehicle
Most economical SUV ever by Bri from NJ on 01/28/2010. Trim: 2001 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Excellent MPG 23-26 most of the time. Tons of storage space, I tow my jetski no issues at all drive 65mph with trailer. Great for the city short trips easy to park, excellent brakes. Bought this SUV new in 2001 has 86k on it now. I replaced the tires twice, a battery, flushed trans fluid and oil changes. At 80k I replaced the front brakes just cause I thought they were old really could have easily gone another 10k on them. Best car I ever owned. Excellent Paint still shines great. Most dealer options can be purchased online for half the price.
Cons: A little underpowered.
Overall review: Typical Honda quality. I will give this car to my son when he is old enough to drive in another 7 years I know it will last.
The good little truck by John from Mt. Juliet. on 03/11/2009. Trim: 2001 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have this car for a good 8 years, and never had a problem in Tennessee's mountainous areas, and still drive it with 90000 miles on it with no problem. Good gas-mileage ratio, good handling, and reliable.
Cons: The rear wheel drive made noise at 75000 mile mark, and fixed it after change fluid. It was said it was a design problem, and hope the manufacturer fixed it already.
Overall review: Very reliable and economic SUV with relatively good gas-mileage ratio.
Excelent choice by Bob Moon on 03/10/2009. Trim: 2001 Honda CR-V LX 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Good reliable car. My daugter has had 3 accidentes and the CRV always leaves drivable. Two of the accidents the other one had to go in towing. I am from Puerto Rico and the raeds are full of holes. This is an all recomendable car. When I change it, it will be for a newer model. CRV of course..
Cons: Parts are a little expensive. But very reliable...
Overall review: Super. Best car if you need a first car for youre kid. Superfamiliy car also...
My favorite SUV! by Sandibear in Colorado on 12/17/2008. Trim: 2001 Honda CR-V SE 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: 1. Versatility. I drive by myself, haul stuff, take my disabled mother on rounds, and have even driven from Colorado to California with 5 ADULTS in the car with luggage. (a little tight) 2. Gas mileage. Especially with the $4/gallon a few months ago. 25/gallon, usually. 3. Very little maintenence: in 7.5 years owned: valve job, under extended warranty. Just had front brakes done, 88Kmiles, still haven't needed rears, now 94K+. Timing belt, done per manufacturer recommendation. Oh, yeah, had to do the air conditioning...not really a NECESSITY, luxury. 4. Yes, the looks: I like it. New ones look just like every other small SUV, boring! 5. Fits in small spaces, parks easy in downtown!
Cons: No guts going up mountains, or merging with traffic. But, just drive it like you know that, and no probelm! What's your hurry, anyway? Floor mats wore out quickly, but not a big deal!
Overall review: 9.5 of 10