2001 Dodge Viper

CaseIH by Farmer on 04/25/2013. Trim: 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The ultimate American built eye catcher. This thing makes vettes kneel. I have several muscle cars and custom builds, but none demand the attention of the Viper.
Cons: The interior is tight for a larger frame. There is not much distandce between the clutch, brake and accelerator.
Overall review: I wish I had a new one as well as my 2001.
Review ID: #572097 Is this review offensive?
Sweet Car by Stooge-Blader on 10/04/2004. Trim: 2001 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it looks and the way it handels
Overall review: This is the best car i ever owned
A second rate Exotic for a third of the price.. by James, Oregon. on 11/05/2003. Trim: 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks badass on the outside, Low price. Drives really fast.
Cons: The interior is appaling. Their is no clutch foot rest, so you are required to keep your foot underneath the clutch. Also, cheap looking and cramped cabin looks like it was made with discontinued dodge components.
Overall review: If you want a super fast exotic and lack the money for a Ferrari 575 or Lamborghini Murcielago, this is as close as you will get. The cabin is atrocious.
Street legal race car, that's a fact, JACK! by Finally from Santa Rosa, CA on 01/28/2002. Trim: 2001 Dodge Viper RT/10, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unique styling, great handling, and faster than my fuel injected sport bike in the 1/4! ..oh, just read all the other reviews.
Cons: Mild injector tick, rear end won't stick to the ground (be careful gassing it on corners there's an increadible amount of torque), and slower than my bike 0-60 (2.9 vs. 4.2)... but that's ok.
Overall review: After reading a hundred bias reviews, talking to several owners, renting a piece of junk '94 (don't do that it'll warp your view), I finally took the plunge on a new 2001 RT. I've had muscle cars that bet stock 'vettes and bikes when I was 20 years younger... this is a definite flashback! The car is everything I was looking for, 'till I jacked it up and looked at the underside... what? a racecar frame? I had heard, but the specs at Dodge didn't do this car justice - it's a street legal race car, and that's a fact.
THE COOL CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by TOPEKA,KANSAS on 10/19/2001. Trim: 2001 Dodge Viper GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The horse-power ,I think it can go up to 320 mph!?!?!
Cons: N/A
Overall review: N/A