2001 Infiniti G20

2001 Infiniti G20 Prices
2001 Infiniti G20 Fuel Economy
Worth every penny by Joel from Old Bridge, N.J. on 05/23/2002. Trim: 2001 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is solid, comfortable and very easy to control at any speed. I drive it almost 150 miles every day, and have found it to be a pleasure to drive on a major highway consistently. This is a beautiful car and would recommend it to anyone. As an added bonus, to be perfectly frank the ladies love it too.
Cons: The car only has 140 horsepower and weighs in excess of 3000 pounds, so don't expect to bury any Corvettes. The Bose audio system delivers excellent sound quality, but at highway speed with the sunroof open it's a little weak in the volume department.
Overall review: Overall a very good car, no major complaints.
Love my Infiniti G20t by J.C from NYC on 09/11/2008. Trim: 2001 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My G20t 5-speed has 140K miles on it. The gas mileage is great, especially now a days. Still runs like new. I have put little money to it, asides from the regular maintance. Love the interior,still looks like new. It handles great, both in rain and in snow. I will keep this car to the very end. The parts are mainly cheap...for a Nissan/Infini.
Cons: Cup holders are horrible. I am almost sure this part was an after thought. someone at infiniti paid a lot of attention to detail in the interior, but forgot to put functional cup holders in the front of the car. Could have a bit more HP, but let's not forget it's a 4-cyl.
Overall review: I will recommend this car to anyone that is looking to buy a G20. Not a bad car for an entry-level luxury, looks better than the 2001 Honda and Camry. Makes a great car for commuters, and a second car for a family. You will save on gas...full tank range anywhere from 350-400 miles.
G20T--Reliable, Affordable and Fun by G20 Addict from Texas on 06/15/2004. Trim: 2001 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle is very stylish, fun and unbelievable reliable. The gas milage cannot be beat! It's a low maintenance vehicle for sure.
Cons: I wish it had better acceleration, especially with the A/C. The cup holders in the front could be better designed, but that's about all.
Overall review: This is the third G20 I have ever owned, and I love it. This is my second 2001 G20t and I can't think of a better car for the price, considering the options it has. No, it is not a Lexus IS300 or a BMW 3-series, but it does not carry their price tag either.
Buffy is a Sweet Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/03/2003. Trim: 2001 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: I have loved my car since the second I strapped in. It is a durable reliable piece of machinery and I look great driving it. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I would thoroughly recommend this car. Aside from all of the things an individual looks for in a car, one of my favorite characteristics is that this car’s sleek body makes it a nice ride for singles and its safety features make it perfect for a new family. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!
Luxury in a small package by South Florida on 12/14/2001. Trim: 2001 Infiniti G20 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Easy to Drive. Very Comfortable
Cons: Bumpers scratch too easy.
Overall review: Excellent luxury car for price
Review ID: #231982 Is this review offensive?