2001 Pontiac Firebird

2001 Pontiac Firebird Prices
2001 Pontiac Firebird Fuel Economy
one bad TA by rockcrusher71 on 01/27/2002. Trim: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: styling, engine,performance,ram air.
Overall review: I have owned this car for about 7 months & it has been a blast. Guess I am a pontiac freak, I also have a 71 TA & the 2001 is definately faster. I love it when I get next to another car at a stop light & they just let me go. I won't write their models here, but they think they have a muscle car :o) Of course the TA isnt perfect. Primarly this is a car that is great for 2 people. I would definately recommend getting one before they are no more. time is running out.
trans ams by us on 11/22/2002. Trim: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice looking car if you can spend the cash to buy tail light covers,etc.. I think that after 97 the Trans Am's started looking like fords.
Cons: pontiac went down hill.WAY DOWN! My engine lost cyl 7 & 5,within 5 months.Also security light was flashing and locking the doors.We were trapped in it a few times.Besides the engine blowing up it was alright.l
Overall review: alright your money? holds up in wrecks, except for the hatch flying open.we flop down the highway We made it. I think I will stick with a vette or viper??? I love the T A though We have a WS6 97 still
the ultimate car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/14/2004. Trim: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the Ram Air Hood and the way everybody's head turns when driving it.
Cons: The price of replacment parts.
Overall review: Couldn't ask for a better car that snugs corners and accelerates better for the price.
The last truely excellent sports car from GMC-WS6 by Action Jackson on 09/04/2003. Trim: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quick acceleration. Fast and curvy styling. Handling is exceptional and I dare anyone to find a better car for handling and performance for around the same price. Everything I want in a sports car of this caliber and plan to keep for many years. 0 to 60 time of around 5.0 seconds.
Cons: The stock tires were replaced for a better handling tire (the stock was fine the upgrade to the BF Goodrich G-Force KDW). This was an upgrade I would prefer to have not made. Truely, the only Con I have have is that GMC did not install a better brake grease for the caliper guide pin. This can freeze up after awhile and I would recommend substituting a synthetic to avoid future problems.
Overall review: I have had over 20 cars in my time from imports to US made and from auto to truck. This is by far my favorite vehicle to drive. I would recommend this to any auto enthusiast. Too bad GMC opted to cease production. The SSR is a pitiful 7.x for a 0-60 and the GTO is around 6 seconds. Meanwhile, Ford has a supercharger invested in their SVT Cobra and is kicking GM's butt.Go GM!, not!!! Maybe, we will see more people able to by the 2 seater Vette to compete, if we can still consider it competition when they are 2 different classes.
Classic American Muscle Car by FirebirdGirl from Seattle, Wa on 06/24/2002. Trim: 2001 Pontiac Firebird Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Overall styling and comfort are excellent, as are handling and control.
Cons: Some items are not as well-built - small problems with the driver's window; lug nut covers falling off.
Overall review: What a car! From its sleek lines to its growling engine, the Firebird lives up to its predecessors.