2001 GMC Yukon Denali

2001 GMC Yukon Denali Prices
2001 GMC Yukon Denali Fuel Economy
Favorite SUV I've Ever Owned by A MSN Autos Consumer on 10/26/2002. Trim: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali XL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling Turning Radius Sunroof
Cons: Sound of Blinker Low Mileage per Gallon Service care at dealership
Overall review: I love, love, love this truck. I'm torn between keeping my 2001 or getting the new All Wheel Drive/Turn option. Don't want to hex myself by getting rid of the greatest car I've ever had.
The Luxury SUV with all the options and power to spare... by Mario from Raleigh, NC on 04/25/2001. Trim: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: A great SUV!
Best driving vehicle I've owed by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/05/2003. Trim: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: The best driving and riding vehicle I've ever owned.
Great Alternative to the Dreaded Mini-Van by CC on 02/28/2003. Trim: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great family "car". Drives smooth. Cool looks and great options. Kids and I love the heated seats!! Kids love back seat audio options too. Easy to turn and park.
Cons: Of course the fuel consumption stinks. But of course with that engine and the all wheel drive. Well worth the price of that additional fuel, though. Many positives exceed one negative. Think they should reposition the second seat overhead lights, though. Kids can't reach them by themselves.
Overall review: Great vehicle. My husband talked me into and we are glad we jumped right in and got one early! Now others are buying them and we feel like we knew it first! Have had no problems with so far.
If theres a better truck, show me! by James from Grand Rapids, MI on 01/15/2003. Trim: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali XL, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Truly the best vehicle I have owned to date! I can't imagine the future Denali's being better than this, but I'm sure they will. The seats are more comfortable than a plush laziboy, the styling is beautiful, and the amenities are endless. This truck drives smoother than any car I have ever owned!! That doesn't mean that it doesn't perform off-road, because I tend to heavily abuse vehicles and this passed all of my grueling tests.
Cons: Although I love the projector headlights, they aren't Xenon.
Overall review: Excellent value! No other SUV would do it for me. In my opinion, much better styling than any other SUV sold.