2001 Buick LeSabre

The best passenger on the planet for the money. Thats period. by Daniel from Myrtle Beach SC formerly River Edge NJ on 07/08/2009. Trim: 2001 Buick LeSabre Limited, Owned 9 years.
Pros: The very first time I drove my 2001 Buick on a trip I got 34 miles to the gallon. I keep very good records on mileage. Now I have 125,000 miles on it and still get very good mileage. Around 30 miles on a trip and 24 around time. Still rides like exceedingly well.
Cons: The sun visors were poorly designed. When put down to block the sun. There is only three inches to view the road. The also don't stay up against the window.
Overall review: The very best car I have ever owned out of the ten.
Great Sedan! by Jamieg from Indy on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2001 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For a Sedan it is perfect for me. I get 29 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. I like the interior leather seats. I bought it used, but would recommend it to anyone interested in a stylish sedan that is not expensive but has the feel of a luxury car. Also, I feel safe in this car.
Cons: It fits me perfectly, I am 5'2", but my husband who is 5"8" says he bumps his head when he gets in. He has a Buick Ultra and loves the luxury of his car.
Overall review: I would give this an 8.0 overall. It's not a true Luxury car, but if you can find one with low mileage, go for it!
Dad's car, and love it. by Bob on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2001 Buick LeSabre Limited, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Looks good, rides great.
Cons: Drivers door not wide enough.
Overall review: Safe, comfortable, dependable, 30 plus mpg on highway, original owner, happy. Purchased new July 2000. Still looks line new 2008 (7-good years) Plan to keep forever.
GM ....Never Again! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2007. Trim: 2001 Buick LeSabre Custom, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Smooth ride, 3800 V-6 is a great motor performance wise. Roomy. Safe.
Cons: Typical GM maintenance headache. A bit out dated on interior.
Overall review: Typical GM headache. Head gasket leaks. seats are uncomfortable. break lights bulbs have gone out twice. Window motor a real piece of junk. Expensive and a pain toput in. Just replaced and within 60 days the cable on the unit has crimped or broken AGAIN! Part is under warranty but the time and inconvenience. What's more is that the GM delaership is a ripoff, always trying to say somethign is NOT warrantied when it is. I'll never buy another GM product. Sticking to our reliable Toyota brand.
an american sedan for the american in you by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/10/2006. Trim: 2001 Buick LeSabre Limited, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 34 mpg fuel economy and nice power
Cons: front wheel drive and a lot grey
Overall review: awesome car and great smooth ride