2001 Honda Prelude

2001 Honda Prelude Prices
2001 Honda Prelude Fuel Economy
Great Car by A CarPoint Consumer on 03/29/2002. Trim: 2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: Great.
best coupe Honda ever made by whitney, Macon Ga on 06/19/2013. Trim: 2001 Honda Prelude, Owned 4 years.
Pros: this is my 3rd prelude and i love it, im short so the seat moves far enough and the steering wheeel down enough for me to sit comfortably but so does my fiance who is 6 foot.
Cons: nothing so far w/ 160k.
Overall review: love it.
The Best Car I've Ever Owned by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/18/2012. Trim: 2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Everyone who drives this car loves it. Trouble free beyond basic maintenance.
Cons: None really. Could be faster, but you wouldn't really notice, or care.
Overall review: An extremely fun, incredible handling, balanced car that anyone would love.
The "Must give it a Shot" car. by Teri from Tacoma on 05/06/2008. Trim: 2001 Honda Prelude Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I have always admired the Prelude and it got to the point that I knew that was going to be THE car for me. Well of course I believed it to be a dream. I was proven wrong while looking at Civics and my son Lucas spotted a black 2001 Prelude. I went home to think on it and sure enough I went back the next day and drove it home. It has not disappointed me since and that's been over a year. It's fun, sporty, & kinda spunky. Just like me!!!
Cons: It is a little tight inside but what can you expect for a coupe.
Overall review: It's just fun, sporty, and a great looking car. Like I said before it has not disappointed me yet!
Firm handling, OK acceleration, VTEC great! by outerinside on 02/13/2002. Trim: 2001 Honda Prelude Type SH, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks sweet; awesome tail and am slowly getting used to the headlights. Like the low, sleek look; beats the looks of many sporty cars out there! Stereo is nice, and has a decent number of gadgets, like seat-warmers and electrical everything. High-RPM power is AWESOME! Man, the purr of the VTEC! Comfy seats; nice and low body; good visibility. Holds the road very well! Can't imagine any Am. muscle car keeping up in the turns! Brakes, great.
Cons: Unfortunately, I got the automatic w/seq. shifting, and NO, it's not like standard! you can't rev it; thus poor acceleration and with only 150ft.lb of torque, this thing's a sewing machine and has trouble beating V6 minivans! (Seriously, I tried!) Nevermind racing American ponies.... Also: I've had it for less than a year, and have been rear-ended once ($6K repairs!) + 4 hit-and-runs, incl. a major key-scratch and several trucks mounting the hood while parking. Very annoying! Wonder if the front end is just too low and hard to see. What's with key-scratchers? Jerks...
Overall review: Nice and peppy; lacking low-end torque a BIG minus (who runs at 5,000+ RPM in the city?). Good looks, nice sound-system, awesome high-end power!