1990 Ford Escort

1990 Ford Escort pictures
1990 Ford Escort Prices
1990 Ford Escort Fuel Economy
Escort Pony by Pizzaman in WI on 04/20/2008. Trim: 1990 Ford Escort Pony, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great Fuel Economy
Cons: No Speed (Cruise) Control
Overall review: Wanted high fuel mileage and I got it.
Rallye Scort! by Clevername300zx on 08/24/2006. Trim: 1990 Ford Escort LX 2-Door, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Had since it was new, never broken down, paint still perfect and polishes shinier than a lexus, interior still perfect, quieter than most new cars, great gas mileage, ridiculously quick off the line if the car isn't loaded with junk, comfortable, more features than I would have expected from a the first generation Escort that came out in 1981... Also, if you know what you're doing you can turn it into the Euro version (MkIII Escort) and style it after one of the Rally Escorts over there, mine is in the process... Also almost everything is original and working great.
Cons: Wish I had the GT with the 5 spd and High Output engine.....but will soon do a swap and put a turbo on it so I can have a 5 second 0-60
Overall review: Incredibly good car, read most of the other reviews, it's a consensus that this is a great car... I constantly get compliments on how great of shape the car is in, and how they never realized how cool the little hatch can look with some slight rally modifications....
It keeps going and going and going and .... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1990 Ford Escort GT, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Still going strong at 170,000 miles!!! This little car just keeps going and going. I am amazed at how little work i have had to do to keep it running well on the road.
Overall review: I am fully impressed with my little escort. It wasn't exactly my dream car when i bought it, but it was within my price range. There are a few problems with it, the A/C doesn't work and the cruise control no longer works, but nothing crucial. Now, several years later, i am more impressed with it's reliability every day. It's not perfect, nor is it sleek like more modern sports vehicles, it suits me just fine. Of course, i still can't wait until i am finished with college so i can get a new car.
tough little porche by yomamab on 08/23/2004. Trim: 1990 Ford Escort LX 2-Door, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: My mom bought this red, 1990, LX, back when it was new. Its been driven back and forth from Texas to Florida repeatly with no major problems. Over years she and everyone else in our family have upgraded to substantially
Cons: Too cramped on seating. Another reviewer says he is 300lbs and 6'5'' and fits---I don't how he did--I'm about 6' and 180lbs and I feel very cramped. I like the 5sp manual. It feels like a tough little porche. good on gas.
Overall review: see above
Darn great little car by Satinsatan from Los Angeles, Ca. on 03/12/2003. Trim: 1990 Ford Escort LX 2-Door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is an excellent little car. It has quite a bit of power for an economy vehicle and excellent brakes. I was amazed at how easy it is to handle in good and bad driving conditions. I bought mine in 2000 and I am still very pleased with it.
Overall review: Overall, This is a great car for someone who wants something reliable without paying an arm and a leg or for someone who has a minimal budget and doesn't want to give up the thought of having something decent.