2001 Dodge Durango

The Ultimate SUV by Michael on 06/18/2011. Trim: 2001 Dodge Durango 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: We've bought this vehicle new in 2000, but a 2001 model 4x4 SLT plus. We still own it. We have just hit 100,000 miles after 11 years of ownership. We love this vehicle very much. It has never let us down. Starts everyday, no issues what so ever. Its been well maintained through the years. We've been averaging a little over 15 miles to a gallon, not good, but after all it is an SUV. We love the styling, there's no other SUV that looks like it. Very agressive styling, love it. If you look under the hood, no oil leaks nor transmission leak. We will continue to save money owning this Durango. While other people go out and buy new fuel efficient vehicles, they will have a car payment plus gas.
Cons: None!
Overall review: LOVE IT!!
Love this SUV by Rocky on 06/04/2014. Trim: 2001 Dodge Durango, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great looking, aggressive styling. The girls love it. Love the low rumble of the 5.9 V8. Comfortable up front if a little cramped for leg room, but ridiculous space in the back. Sound system OK, but SUVs generally do not have the best acoustics, so give it some slack. Great, smooth ride, tight steering, good overall feel offroad. Did I mention the women love it? Oh, and last...the women love it.
Cons: Better get a gas card or two...
Overall review: I love my Durango
I miss my baby!!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/10/2010. Trim: 2001 Dodge Durango 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: My Durango never let me down. Never any major problems, just normal wear and tear items. It also saved our lives in a head on collision. We were very lucky to come out with minor injuries. It's REALLY tough!!! I really miss it and will buy another one!!!
Cons: None!!!!
Overall review: If you want a safe reliable vehicle, this is the one to buy.
Great overall Vehicle by Karl from Twp. on 02/03/2008. Trim: 2001 Dodge Durango 4WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: styling is excellent great on and of road controls are very well placed for driver reachability.
Cons: Terrible gas mileage unless you baby the accelerator
Overall review: This is one of the better overall vehicles I have owned, which is many. Looks good, sounds good, handles good and just great auto.
Awesome Truck by nate on 07/23/2005. Trim: 2001 Dodge Durango 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: One of the nicest looking SUV's on the road. Very high dependability. Interior has good quality leather, dashboard, etc. excluding some cheap plastic pieces. Also, the 3rd row seating. 86,000 problem-free miles.
Cons: Prone to sratching (i have the maroon color). Some window noise at higher speeds. Bad gas mileage and rougher ride, but it's an SUV so it's not a problem.
Overall review: Overall I think this is an excellent SUV. The only problem I've ever had with this car is that it's idleing too high right now. Other than that, none. Would recommend this SUV to anyone.