2001 Dodge Neon

What I like about my Dodge Neon by Paul Perea aka. Speed Racer San Antonio Texas on 08/23/2005. Trim: 2001 Dodge Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It handles like a dream. It has the horse power when needed. It has a great style and lines.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to all my friends. Since we are in an energy crisis with fuel, this vehicle does not bite you at the pump.
Travel in Style by Sporty and Practical from Logan, UT. on 11/22/2002. Trim: 2001 Dodge Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my car, because it is sporty yet realistic. I am a college student, and I spend a lot of time in my car. It gets great gas mileage, and when my husband and I decide to start a family it will be a great family car.
Overall review: If you need a great college car, or traveling vehicle... this is a great car for you. It handles very well in the snow, and the canyons of Utah. Not to mention it is killer cute!
a great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/13/2012. Trim: 2001 Dodge Sedan, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: bought it new and have put 205,000 miles on it. In many ways the car is showing its age, but i still love to drive it. although i can afford to buy a new car i just can't bring myself to replace the neon.
Cons: considering the cars age, nothing.
Overall review: great car. bailed me out when i needed it and has been a very reliable, fun ride.
Good Little Mamma by Mare on 04/14/2008. Trim: 2001 Dodge Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Since I bought the car I have put A LOT of miles on it (it's at 104k). It's so far only given me minimal problems, due more in part to the previous owners lack of maintenance. It's a good "chick" car, my model at least, and the interior is larger than it looks from the outside, if not a little cheaper. The car handles great, brakes great, and people are really surprised to find that my whole 2 cylinders can get up and go so quickly. Plus, you just cannot beat the MPG with gas prices the way they are now. I can put in $30 to fill it up, and it'll last me the entire week and then some. Where I live prices are at about $3.19/gal, and I work about 15 mi. from home.
Cons: The only problems I've encountered is again from the previous owners total lack of maintenance. The brakes, even though they do work fine, squeak even after being professionally replaced, which I've heard is a problem with the newer generation. In the last year I've had to replace the timing belt, drive belt, alternator belt, camshaft censor, and I still have to take care of the washer pump and the EGR vacuum plus some cosmetic issues. Sounds like a lot, and it is, but I'm stuck with the loan, and the car is overall worth the minor expenses.
Overall review: After reading most of the reviews, I think that most of the negetive ones that were written were isolated problems. A bad mechanic doesn't make a single bad car, and there aren't a whole lot of complaints that are the same/similar. This car is great for teenagers and very small families. The car has yet to let me down, and although there are days when I get nervous to drive the car (because of the leaky EGR vacuum), I have no intentions of moving up to another car anytime too soon.
the neon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/02/2007. Trim: 2001 Dodge Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like how it handles and it seems to have a lot of room in the interiror.
Cons: i don't like the slant of the wind shield
Overall review: very good car