2001 Chrysler 300M

2001 Chrysler 300M Prices
2001 Chrysler 300M Fuel Economy
Just to tell you I name all my vehicles and this ones name is "HOT DAMN" by BettyBoop which is also the name of my 1994 Chevy Silverado 2500 Z71 the other vehicle I own... on 07/19/2011. Trim: 2001 Chrysler 300M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle handles so smoothly. Hugs the curves and corners excellently. This car was given to me by a man that blow a valve and could not afford to fix it. I bought a used engine with excellent compession in all valves. Now this car runs and looks superior. It may be 10 years old but it is the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I would recommend this car to everyone. It is a must try.
Cons: The only thing I don't like about this car is that I have to share it with my husband, He ruins every car he touches. But it hurts his wallet when he has to fix anything he hurts on my car....
Overall review: My 2001 Chrysler 300M Special Limited Is Fantastic!!!!
Love my 300M by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2004. Trim: 2001 Chrysler 300M, Owned 3 years.
Overall review: Great car, no problems
Luxury at a fraction of the cost by Washington DC on 08/20/2008. Trim: 2001 Chrysler 300M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The engine is great. Car looks unique. Tons of room. Great options. Very comfortable especially on long trips. Fuel economy is good considering the engine size.
Cons: Don't particularly care for the chrome rims but that's just preference.
Overall review: I spend a lot of time on the highway and I've owned 8 cars in two years trying to find "the" car. I've gone through a Land Rover, 4runner, Scion tC, BMW 325xi, Acura RSX S, Mazda 6s, and a Mazda 3, not to mention the rentals I've used. This car is hands down (knock on wood grain dash) the best car for not only highway but also for navigating through town (I live in the DC area). The mileage is respectable for the monster V6 that it uses (250hp). And you would be hard pressed to find a V6 that puts out that many horses that's straight stock unless you get into the Lexus GS 300 category which will cost you two to three times more in purchase price. Bottom line, great ride, great features and little touches that make the car more user-friendly. There is more than enough room as I'm 6"2', and there is a ton of room in the back for passengers and the trunk is huge. If you can find a 2001 with low miles especially (mine had 35k on it) then snag it and enjoy the ride.
Dependable Car by June Bug on 02/05/2004. Trim: 2001 Chrysler 300M, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Sporty features, comfort and reliability.
Cons: Should have a V8 engine.
Overall review: An enjoyable car to drive, a dependable car in all types of weather, an impressive car to be seen in.
Best Sedan by Comfortandpower on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2001 Chrysler 300M, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Very comfortable and has great handling and power. Buy American. Japan is junk.
Cons: It is the best in its class. Japan is junk. Buy American.
Overall review: One of the best sedans made. Buy Ameican.