2001 Dodge Stratus

Sharp and stylish by Bob from Seattle on 02/19/2010. Trim: 2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe SE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: We have had this car for 9 years now, Probably our best care owned. Car looks sharp even with 125,000 miles on it now, we drive it 80 miles or just around the block and it goes without much of a hitch. Overall very good to own, Milage is 22.5 over all.
Cons: we have kept up with the maint suggested in the manual and so we have had very little trouble with this car. The usual timing belt and other parts to replace when doing the timing belt. our instrument panel we have about 2/3 of the lights that still turn on. The driver seat is getting worn out but the power seats work good. Front end was replaced once and that helped. I need to keep up with maint and it should make it to 200,000 without much problems. paint around the bumpers are pealing but overall the paint on metal worked great.
Overall review: this is a great car for family and for young drivers. Even with a lot of milage if the maint was kept up it should last a long time and not cost a lot if kept up. The car is worth blue book and with good history it should last a long time.
the one that is fun to drive by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/27/2008. Trim: 2001 Dodge Stratus Coupe R/T, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way the car drives and picks up speed when you need it. no problems with i have it for 2+ years a great car
Cons: nothing really bad about my car maybe if they would have put a larger 6 cyliner like a 3.5 or 3.7 in it to give more horsepower
Overall review: fun to drive like the sleek look of the car and that it is a american made car
anybody for a "LEMONADE by mo queen on 09/19/2003. Trim: 2001 Dodge Stratus Sedan ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: drives pretty smooth and handles nice
Cons: bad window electrical system, transmission has a bad leak at only 40,000 miles???!!! sometimes hard to see out of front window to the sides, view is blocked. seating uncomfortable, especially in back because the window slants too much making it difficult for backseat passengers to sit up straight. steering wheel has OHa bad clincky clickety noise when turning. the salesman must have thought lemon sucker when he say me that day.
Overall review: an easy to drive car, smooth and sporty, but for as long as this company has been in business, they ought to have the bugs worked out.
It does cruise by aj, from California on 04/21/2003. Trim: 2001 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The seats fit my legs. I am six foot tall, though not over weight and finding a seat that was the right size, that long enough and didn't stop half way at my thighs, was difficult, unless I went into a full size luxury car. The car drives fine for a sedan and have not had any problems, have about 30,000 miles so far. I get about 25 to 29 miles per gallon, which is nice. The backs seats - there is enough room for a tall person and your knees won't hit the back of the front seat.
Cons: The one draw back is finding the seats that I wanted when adjusted to the right length for long trips, the steering wheel is to far away, guess I am really used to driving a sport coupe, used to have one. After time I adjusted to this with the distance to the steering wheel, well I guess I could set up straighter also.
Overall review: Fine,
Red Baron by A CarPoint Consumer on 05/06/2002. Trim: 2001 Dodge Stratus Sedan SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sharp looking; quick pickup; fun to drive
Cons: Paint easily scratched on the trunk; really shows the dirt; have to keep it washed regularly and then it really looks good; may have picked the wrong color -- garnet.
Overall review: My husband and I enjoy driving this car very much. We had a '91 Dodge Spirit for 10 years and really loved that car; but this one is a good replacement. The Spirit had over 100,000 miles on it. We hope to keep this one as long. The Stratus is much sharper looking and is fun to drive.