2001 Nissan Frontier

Great truck, great gas mileage, low maint/repair costs by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/26/2009. Trim: 2001 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Better gas mileage than listed, I get 25mpg on average. Very few problems after 8 years and 84,000 miles. Was hard to find/buy the SE model and Nissan dosen't offer it now.
Cons: Heater/AC blower fan control failed (only works on high now), no major repair issues.
Overall review: Great truck, I would gladly buy it again if Nissan still offered the SE model
Excellent truck by none on 06/08/2009. Trim: 2001 Nissan Frontier SE V6 Crew Cab 4WD w/leather, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Aggressive looking truck! Fair to good power... Good quality...
Cons: gas mileage
Overall review: Excellent truck
Fabulous Frontier! by SUNSTAR from Des Moines on 02/18/2009. Trim: 2001 Nissan Frontier SC Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love my Frontier, it is a 2001 and next year I will buy another new Frontier because I like this one so much. I have owned many different makes of trucks over the years and none have been as efficient, dependable or FAST! It suits my needs perfectly and I have not had a single problem with anything, I do my regular maintenance and it is trouble-free. I would highly recommend a Frontier to anyone interested in a smaller type of truck.
Cons: The driver's seat is positioned a little differently than I would prefer but not a big problem. Other than that, there is nothing I dislike about my truck!
Overall review: I would recommend a Frontier to anyone. I have been very happy with my choice.
The perfect truck for a woman! by A MSN Autos Consumer on 01/07/2003. Trim: 2001 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Overall review: I love my truck. It is very dependable. I'm currently living in Utah, and though I don't think it needs it, I warm it up for about 15 mins every morning when it's cold outside. She drives like a car but feels like a truck. I love my truck!
replacement work truck by mrfixall on 03/05/2002. Trim: 2001 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Great gas mileage and sufficient power make this an ideal work truck. Exterior styling is likable also... a departure from the boring looks of the 2000 model.