2001 Nissan Altima

2001 Nissan Altima Prices
2001 Nissan Altima Fuel Economy
An extremely reliable car by :) on 04/01/2011. Trim: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 10 years.
Pros: This is an EXTREMELY reliable car. My dad bought it new in 2001 and it has NEVER in the last ten years given us any performance problems or anything in the category.
Cons: The hubcaps come loose often but it does not affect the car's performance, they just make a lot of noise.
Overall review: I love this car. We have owned it for the last ten years and it has never given us problems. I would recommend this car to other people and i would definitely invest in another Altima.
No headaches by Parts expert from Michigan on 01/13/2013. Trim: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 10 years.
Pros: Reliability. This car has never failed me for 125,000 miles. Even now, with 180,000 miles on it, (I bought it with 55,000 miles) I wouldn't hesitate to jump in it and go across country.
Cons: Plain looks
Overall review: After 40 years of car ownership, this is by far the best car I've ever owned
Best car i ever had by colorado on 12/30/2010. Trim: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: the car is quick for a four cylinfed, has a nice interior, good gas milage and depandblity.
Cons: Loose gas pedal, hard to clean cup holder, horrible turning radius, foging head lights.
Overall review: Im a 20 year old male, iv had this car since i was 18. I got it with 149,00 and drove it all the way tp 189.000 befor someone rear ended me and killed it. I loved this car it was not only nice on the indide, but was extremly depenbedle. I frequently speed over 80, and drifted it in snow and drove the car almost 70 miles everday to my job, and the altima refused to die. Just regualr maitence a cv joint and a bering oil changes. by far better then jeep and pontiac i owned befor.
A Great Car! by Happy in Kentucky on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2001 Nissan Altima GLE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Car is very comfortable for town or long trips. It has been very dependable and a great vehicle in all respects. I plan on keeping it as long as I can and would definitely purchase another one.
Cons: Would like a little larger pass-through to the trunk.
Overall review: I too had to replace the manifold gasket. Other than that, I have had no problems with the car.
College Car by NEGR0 SCV on 09/14/2009. Trim: 2001 Nissan Altima GXE, Owned 6 years.
Pros: everything its easy car to keep in good condition
Cons: still dont understand whats to special edition about it
Overall review: PRETTY COOL