2001 Chevrolet Venture

The Venture by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/13/2010. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Venture LS Extended, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Roomy,good for a van.
Cons: Poor A/C.
Overall review: needs to be more better a lilttle bit.
the depenable one by danvers ma (george) on 01/19/2009. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Venture LS Extended, Owned 3 years.
Pros: tranny is excellent
Cons: electrical system is suspect
Overall review: good family vehicle
Great family car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/28/2008. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Venture LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It is perfect for a big family...
Cons: none
Overall review: I am a single Mom with three teenagers... I am always on the go. I have 140,000 miles on it and my Ventura is still running strong. I found it is a great vehicle to teach my kids to drive... I have only replaced a thermastat..
satisified customer by traveler from AR on 06/20/2008. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Venture LS Extended, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the roominess and the way it handles, I drive a lot both in town and on the highway, I have owned ford, dodge, and toyota vans before and I must say that i like this one the best. I get between 21 and 24 mpg and for a van I think that's pretty outstanding. the van has over 155,000 miles, I never have to add oil between oil changes, It has no leaks.
Cons: the fuel light comes on all the time and the gas hand has never been accurate, I just set the trip miles and don't really worry alot about it. It take a little while to cool off the interior when it is really hot in the summer but with the size that is normal Its also dark blue, which adds to it.
Overall review: I like the way the van drives, it's roominess, it gets good fuel mileage can actually seat 7 adults and they have enough leg room.
my van by shar118 on 12/15/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Venture LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very consumer friendly, easy to use.
Overall review: great car,reliable