2001 Chevrolet Astro

2001 Chevrolet Astro Prices
2001 Chevrolet Astro Fuel Economy
Minivans for Men by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/08/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Astro AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Fully loaded van is a good family van and converts into a true workhorse. Made repeated vaction trips to Florida from New York (towing a boat), trouble free. Good rear seating options and storage. Great in snow. With 2nd and 3rd row seats removed can fit 4x8 sheetrock, plywood, etc. and still close rear door. This is a van made for the
Cons: Don't expect more than 19mpg on AWD models. Some wind noise on highway due to boxy shape. Truck-like ride. Somewhat cramped passenger feet area.
Overall review: Good van for those who want a family van that can be called upon to do the job of truck when needed.Fully loaded is no more expensive than other mini-vans fully loaded.
Great work truck. by Grinder guy. on 09/20/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Astro 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned 4 of these vans. '88, '92, '99', '01. Work vans hauling 400lbs in the back. I've gotten 300k miles out of the last 2. No major problems to speak of. As long as I'm driving as much as I am now, I'll keep buying them
Cons: Nothing major. A little uncomfortable for us tall guys on long trips. Could use more leg room for the driver.
Overall review: You keep building them and I'll keep buying them.
Chevy Vans Rule by Ron from Normal, Illinois. on 02/07/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Astro 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Not real stylish on the exterior, but the leather interior is very nice and very comfortable with alot of interior room. Very trouble-free, this is my second Chevy Van and I have never had a problem. The rear air and heat and the back-seat radio tuner ia also a nice feature, especially with kids.
Cons: Not alot of pick-up and poor gas mileage.
Overall review: Overall, I am very happy with this van. It is loaded with options, and I felt I got a good deal, especially since I bought it late in the model year.
Kick Astro by RT from Texas on 08/29/2001. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Astro 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: Rented an Astro for a family spring break vacation from TX to AZ and back. 3200+ mile round trip. The Astro performed flawlessly. Smooth and strong on interstate highway driving, reasonable fuel economy (18-20 mpg). Solid as a rock driving in poor weather conditions through mountains. Extremely comfortable for family of four on this road trip. We're saving the cash to buy one of our own.
Review ID: #201581 Is this review offensive?
pure comfort by Road tripper from BC on 04/16/2013. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Astro AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the comfort, space and reliability
Cons: bad on gas
Overall review: great for long road trips with mountain bikes or skis and snowboards. Yet you can fit a regular size bed into...