2001 Toyota Celica

2001 Toyota Celica Prices
2001 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
Celica: sporty, fun, with some cost involved by loud_pathfinder on 10/11/2010. Trim: 2001 Toyota Celica GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i wrote one about my 2000 in there section this is a follow up on some things from that one i didnt put in 2000 and 2001 are exactly alike ok it brakes great seats are comfy and gauges are layed out good
Cons: sensors, catalytic converter, premium spark plugs a must even on gt rear hatch supports dont hold up well headlight assemblies can leak
Overall review: all in all its great car just like any sporty car it needs tlc and premium parts mines made it to 172k it should make it well beyond that previous owner neglected regular maintenance so i gave it all of tht and then some and nursed her back to health now shes a great car and would buy again
Celica GT 2001 Silver bullet by Papote on 12/10/2003. Trim: 2001 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love my Celica, I have not have a single problem with it. I use my as a commuter and it has now 98,000 miles. I don't follow the recommended maintanace and still have yet had a problem. I chose the Gt over the GTS because I found that the Gt has more torque in the low end. I did not like the 6 speed tranny on the GTs.
Cons: After reading other comments on the Celica GT, I share one complain, that is the engine is noisy. I also took my car to the dealership for the valve noise and I also was told about the red limit on the RPM, and still they said it was normal. I have learned to live with the noise. No rear disc brake...
Overall review: Great car for the money, very reliable and economical (I get avg 30mpg). I would consider buying another one.
I LOVE My Little Red Rocket! by Psychocat, Terror of Escondido, CA on 02/26/2003. Trim: 2001 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The car handles very well, has a forgiving 5-speed transmission, gets decent gas mileage, and has been quite reliable. It has plenty of power, a comfortable interior, and is gorgeously styled! (Of course, the fact that it really hauls a** is good, too...)
Cons: The only complaint comes from my husband - he's 6'4", and he feels rather cramped in the passenger seat. Oh, well - he's not in it 95% of the time, anyway...
Overall review: My last car was a Celica GT, and it was a great little performer. When it was time for a new car, I was delighted to find that Toyota had basically decided not to mess with a good thing - the styling and some gadgets are different, but it's still the same spirited little car!
My Celica by BlueCelica from Evansville, IN on 11/12/2002. Trim: 2001 Toyota Celica GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my celica!! Every time I walk out to my car, I'm happy I bought it. It's fun to drive, comfortable, and gets excellent gas milage. I am constantly getting compiments on it from complete strangers.
Overall review: I definately recommend this car to anyone who wants a sporty look & feel.
The Best! by A CarPoint Consumer on 10/16/2002. Trim: 2001 Toyota Celica GTS, Owned 1 year.
Overall review: This is an Excellent Buy!