2001 Chevrolet Tahoe

2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Prices
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe Fuel Economy
Sweet Tahoe by ope on 04/24/2009. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Very reliable and has never left me stranded. I get all preventative maintenance done on it and it is going strong and still looks great after 200k miles. I'm shooting for 250-300k before I get a new one. Heated leather seats are very nice. Big enough to sleep 2 in when you need to.
Cons: Nothing.. I will buy another Tahoe when this one gives up.. or I am tired of the style.
Overall review: My 2001 Tahoe LT.. is... wait for it.... awesome. 5 stars.
The Ultimate Does Everything Right SUV! by Drew on 08/30/2012. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Perfect Blend of Power & Elegance. It Does Everything Great from Towing to Handling(LT). The push Button Differential changes at speed are seamless with the 4X4 with plenty of power and Torque when you need it.I Especially enjoy the suspension that Automatically adapts to the way your Driving( From Firming it up in the Twisty bits to Softening it up on the Highways)and it Looks Great while your doing it. This Vehicle has Never let me down and has Never had anything but Maintenance which I always did a little ahead of the " So-Called " Manual's suggestion.
Cons: The Only Thing I would have liked was the 6 Speed Hydromatic, Really No Cons!
Overall review: 10!
TOP TAHOE by MRS. FABULOUS FROM WI on 03/27/2012. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: FABULOUS
Chevy Loyalty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/01/2010. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: This vehicle has never broken down or had any problems, it has been in our family since it was brand new and has driven us all over the country, through blizzards and mountains and across the plains. I couldn't ask for another vehicle and after driving this tahoe, our family will not buy another vehicle because we have had such a good experience with this one. I feel like its a part of my family.
Cons: I haven't found anything that I don't like after having my Tahoe for 9 years.
Overall review: Best vehicle I've ever had, hands down. I will not switch from a tahoe to any other SUV
I absolutely LOVE my tahoe!!!! by WannaCruise from Kansas on 10/25/2008. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my tahoe. I have not had any problems with it and would not trade for anything else. It's plenty big for my husband and I and are 2 daughters. We take the back seats out for room for our double stroller wich is a plus.
Cons: I don't dislike anything about my tahoe.
Overall review: I think as long as you keep it serviced you should not have any problems.