2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK Prices
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK Fuel Economy
great car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/12/2014. Trim: 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: just bought! what a looker! great power
Cons: probably lots of dealer only fixes
Overall review: awesome,i love it
CLK 2001 Lover by Happy with my 2001 CLK 320 on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320, Owned 4 years.
Pros: My vehicle is a 2001 with 95,000 miels and still drives like new. Perfect for driving in nice weather like spring/summer.
Cons: Sporty, not a winter vehicle.
Overall review: 9
CLK 320 - Love It! by Brittany on 02/07/2009. Trim: 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For an '01, the styling is great! I bought mine used and it's in great condition. I love the leather and how comfy the seats are. Haven't taken it on any long trips yet but so far so good. The sunroof is amazing - I NEVER hear it! I had an '06 Pontiac G6 that the sunroof was useless on.
Cons: The only thing I really don't like is that the six disc changer is in the trunk of the car.
Overall review: I think it's a good, solid car. I would've liked to have gotten the newer body style but this one is just as nice. I think I'll be keeping it for a while :]
Black Lightning by Racer-X from VA on 07/09/2008. Trim: 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Styling is outstanding even when compare to newer models; handling on highway; quick acceleration and breaking
Cons: Numerous mechanical problems (however the car does has high mileage), seats are not too comfortable on long trips. The sunroof should be totally automatic.
Overall review: It has been a pure driving pleasure to own this land rocket. It compares with almost any newer model that is on the road today. I would definitely buy another CLK, but I think I'll wait until they change the body design to a more classier look than the new CLKs.
2001 Clk Ownership Experiences by Alan-Calgary,Canada on 11/17/2007. Trim: 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK CLK320, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Stylish and very economical to drive
Cons: windshield wiper is single and leaves some areas only fair for cleanliness in dirty winter conditions
Overall review: EXcellent overall rating