2001 Lexus GS

Luxury with an Attitude by Jeff from Santa Cruz, California on 12/18/2000. Trim: 2001 Lexus GS 300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Luxury with an attitude. Impeccable quality.
Cons: For extreme speed, plan on shelling out an extra $5000 for the V8.
Overall review: This car is luxurious, fun to drive, comfortable and extremely well built. Design, material quality, fit and finish are second to none. For a pure luxury car of the highest standards, I recommend the Lexus LS430, Mercedes S Class or Jaguar S Type 4.0. For those with a sporting soul desiring something less conservative, this is your baby.
Fun Family/Sporty Car by JSA-CT on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2001 Lexus GS 300, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Inexpensive and very responsive vehicle. Problem free just take care of regular manufacturer maintenance. I love driving this car and plan on buying the 2006 GS 430, when it comes out late next year.
Cons: Gasing this baby up with premium.
Overall review: Fun car to drive and own.
Bad Azz Lexus by A CarPoint Consumer on 08/30/2001. Trim: 2001 Lexus GS 430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 1. Performance 2. Handling 3. Exterior
Cons: Nothing at the moment.
Overall review: What can I say? The best luxury 4 door sedan out in the market! Not just value wise but performance wise you can't get any better then the GS 430!!!
Review ID: #201873 Is this review offensive?
Great Car by Sandy, Rochester, NY on 03/25/2001. Trim: 2001 Lexus GS 300, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my second. I love the power and the style. The ride is tremendous. The comfort of the interior is wonderful
Cons: I wish that it were front wheel drive
Overall review: When my lease is up, I will lease my 3rd gs
The Lexus GS300 - One Fine Automobile by Sean from Las Vegas, NV on 03/19/2001. Trim: 2001 Lexus GS 300, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Lexus navigation system is awesome, especially when it is teamed up with the new Mark Levinson sound system.
Cons: At first it took some getting used to the stiffer suspension system my previous car, a Toyota Camry had a softer ride than the GS. But, after driving the car for a week or so I have grown to love the it's sporty ride.
Overall review: Overall, I love the car the GS430 was my first choice because of the V8 engine, but for the almost $9000 more, I took a fully loaded GS300 instead and I love it!