2001 Chevrolet Tracker

Response to "Roll over truck by Happy Tracker Guy on 12/08/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great value
Cons: None
Overall review: Regarding "rollover truck", I sorry for your loss. However, trucks don't rollover by themselves. More likely, it was caused by the actions of the driver, operating the truck in a manner that resulted in a rollover.
Great little truck by Tara from Denver CO on 09/10/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I feel safe, it's the perfect size and price. I love the fact it's a 4x4 and does great in the snow. I would buy another one!
Cons: Not great acceleration but then again I am use to driving sports cars. The truck Jumps around corners and bumps.
Overall review: I love my little truck.
Better Than Expected by Doctor Nick on 08/05/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power, fuel mileage, and quite ride are great in this vehicle.
Cons: Lateral interior room could be better.
Overall review: We test-drove other small SUV's (Kia Sportage wasn't even close), and none compared with the Tracker. We definitely got the best value for the money. For the type of vehicle it is, the ride isn't bad. It's quieter than we expected it to be. The true 4 Wheel Drive makes the vehicle seem like it will go anywhere, and through anything. We've used it in mud and snow (rural upstate NY), and have never come close to getting stuck. The sound system is great too. Another plus - we have owned this vehicle for 11 months, and it has been trouble-free.
Chevy Tracker by healthnut777 on 07/24/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's great on gas, drives great, no problems whatsoever.
Cons: Nothing...I just want a car. This is more for younger people.
Overall review: It really is a great little truck...
womens'suvman by man on 01/14/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Tracker LT 4-Door 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas milege for a suv
Cons: narrow seats
Overall review: too small