2001 GMC Savana

2001 GMC Savana Prices
2001 GMC Savana Fuel Economy
has the makings of a great van by A CarPoint Consumer on 11/11/2001. Trim: 2001 GMC Savana G3500 Extended, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: lots of room
Cons: Lots of wind noise and behind the pannel noises
Overall review: could be done with more care
Awesome power by Jennifer from California on 05/08/2001. Trim: 2001 GMC Savana G2500 Extended, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic power, I can move half of my daughters 5th grade class in this thing.
Cons: Only 16 mpg. But I hope to get 20 on a camping trip to Canada next month.
Overall review: I've owned this vehicle for about 2 months and so far have had no problems. Fit and finish is much better than my last Ford van.
Big Bad-ass! by Andrew from Houston on 11/16/2000. Trim: 2001 GMC Savana G3500 Extended, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The power! I love the new 8.1 Vortec V8! This thing will smoke Mustangs and carry 15 people along to laugh at the other driver! I like the new 5-speed auto transmission too. I've gotten 16 mpg out of this commuter in the first 600 miles, and I'm expecting more good stuff to come.
Cons: The power! It's hard to get traction when it isn't loaded, especially in wet weather.
Overall review: If you want the biggest, baddest, most powerful van in the world look no further!
Review ID: #20977 Is this review offensive?