2001 Lincoln Navigator

2001 Lincoln Navigator Prices
2001 Lincoln Navigator Fuel Economy
Fool's Gold by Anthony from Chicago on 12/10/2008. Trim: 2001 Lincoln Navigator 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The truck is very stylish and at the time ahead of its time.
Cons: Well after 2 years of no real problems they are all seeming to come at once! I swear these guys have a built in trigger once the warranty runs out all the problems come out! 6 months after my warranty expired I have already ran into $2000 worth of problems & it's still not running the way it should! Ford & Lincoln have not replied to any of my phone calls or emails asking why a truck with 74,000 miles on it is having so many problems and they have also refused to offer me an extended warranty at any price! This truck changed my perception on the Ford brand & realize now why so many Americans trust foreign cars more than the ones built here!
Overall review: I've read a lot of reviews on this vehicle and it seems like you either love it or hate it. Truth is I LOVED my truck, did everything in my power to take care of it, include keeping it well maintained and garage kept but still feel cheated on this one. I still have quite a few payments left and honestly asked Ford if they would keep the truck and pay it off, they refused. When things go wrong with this truck you see the real attitude of Ford & it's not something to be proud of!
Comfortable Ride by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2005. Trim: 2001 Lincoln Navigator 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: comfort
Cons: gas but thats not Lincoln's fault
Overall review: excellent
Navigator that isn't by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/25/2005. Trim: 2001 Lincoln Navigator 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Style
Cons: The realibility has been extremely poor, and Ford and Lincoln customer service has been unsatisfactory. every time I reported a problem they could never pin-point it and I ended up paying large sums on money once the problem completely failed. I had to replace my transmission at 66,000 miles. I had to replace the power steering pump, and I have had to replace all four recalled tires. If it was just my vehicle I would have thought I was sold a lemon but I know other people who have also had similar problems. I will never buy another Lincoln.
Overall review: Not worth the money
Great Truck by Daddy -Killeen, Texas on 10/11/2004. Trim: 2001 Lincoln Navigator 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great styling! People respect a person driving this truck! Very nice inside. A/C and heated seats are a must! I drove mine from Texas to California and could not wait to get back on the road. The drive was like making love for two days straight! Lots of room for tall people who have tall friends. Split sound system is a must if you have a daughter!
Cons: Gas mileage..but I knew this when I bought it. Don't but it if you don't have the money for it.
Overall review: Excellent SUV if you really need the size. Love the look on the Honda accord drivers face when I blew past him in the passing lane. He was trying so hard to catch up.. :). Excellent, soft. nice and very good looking. Get one if you can afford it!
awsome truck by jose nunez from new york,ny on 08/13/2004. Trim: 2001 Lincoln Navigator 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: i love this vehicle. it never let me down. i`ts like wearing YSL tuxedo with a NIKE cross-trainer shoe`s. well perform sporty truck.
Cons: gas is expensive. and this baby in the city is very thirsty.
Overall review: she`s a keeper. and now i`m going aftermarket.