2001 Mitsubishi Diamante

2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Prices
2001 Mitsubishi Diamante Fuel Economy
greatcar by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/16/2009. Trim: 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 9 years.
Pros: performance and dependability have been great
Cons: none from me
Overall review: Mine's 9 yrs old and I'm keeping it
My Diamante has fulfilled my wishes by T-BONE on 04/21/2004. Trim: 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car is something special, and for how often i drive, i have no worries of breakdowns or anything. Sure feels good to drive in a near luxury vehicle that has the luxury vehicle look and feel, not to mention capablilites.If I had the money to buy a LEXUS, MERCEDES or whatever, i would do it, but for the money just couldnt beat this steal of a deal. Leather heated seats, booming sound system, sounds like you have subs woofs in the rear, wood grain, gadgets on the steering wheel. Dont be a fool, go get the D or test drive the D before you spend that 35,000 ger, heck save the 10grand and by your wife something or your girl/man. THE DIAMANTE COMPARES TO ALL, NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: Just wish it had a 5cd changer. NOTHING ELSE NEGATIVE TO REPORT!
Overall review: ALL I WILL SAY IS, GO GET IT OR TEST DRIVE IT BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING ELSE. U CAN THANK ME LATER HERE ON THIS POST!
solid value by A CarPoint Consumer on 11/12/2000. Trim: 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth, lots of power, strong body & ride, very nimble
Overall review: seems to be an good overal value.
LOVE IT! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/05/2009. Trim: 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I LOVE just about everything about my car!!
Cons: It seems that in the cold MN winter the doors don't close correctly, the front doors in particular. The window catches on the frozen seal. All I have to do is roll the window down a notch and then close the door and all is fine, but it does get kind of annoying. It's only in the winter, though.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.
Great Luxury Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is my second Diamante and I am extremely happy with this car. I shopped on line for about three months before choosing this one. It was a lease car and was very well maintained. The interior is very nice and much improved over my '96 Diamante. It handles very nicely and acceleration is impressive for a car this size. I get an average of 25 MPG regardless of whether I'm driving city or highway miles. I would recommend this car to anyone. However, get a carfax report on any used car purchase.
Cons: I had to upgrade the stereo and replaced all of the speakers. I also added a sub-woofer.
Overall review: Check it out. If it passes muster, buy it you won't be disappointed.