2001 Toyota Sienna

2001 Toyota Sienna Prices
2001 Toyota Sienna Fuel Economy
RIDE SALLY RIDE by JB, Spokane Wa on 02/21/2010. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sienna LE, Owned 5 years.
Pros: "Sally" is a great Van:) We have driven from FL to NH to Seattle, WA:) and she is still going strong:) Getting close to 150,000 and besides routine maint. havent had to do anything major to keep her going:) This van runs better in 2WD in the snow than my parents Kia Sportage did with 4WD.. without snow tires:) That was a big plus:)
Cons: every single door handle on this van has broken off.. including the rear hatch.. The seats are heavy to move. In fact, we took one out and left it in NH.. At the time my kids( I have 3) were toddlers and it was a pain to keep climbing over seats to get everyone buckled in:) The rear trunk space is smaller than I would like. But mechanically, the van is sound:) and def. worth it:) Im not fond that the turn radius is blechy either.. but reallly, its a van.. and it's been put to the test.. and is still going strong.
Overall review: Great Van.. def. worth the money we have spent. dont think I would buy another one.. just bc I dont want another van.. I would def. buy another Toyota tho:)
Overall, pretty good. by HockeyMom on 03/04/2003. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I previously owned a Chrystler Town & Country, but switched for better milage. I haven't been disappointed. It has most of the features I had on my old van, but is easier to park and I only fill the tank 1 x week! Middle seats slide around, and don't lock in too tightly - a concern for a Mom.
Cons: I do miss the luxury of my old van - the seats are too hard, and the interior dash layout needs to be reworked. The toupe dial with black read-out is difficult to read on a bright day. The radio controls should be moved up on the console. At first I thought the brushed metal on the dash was modern, but I got tired of it and added some aftermarket wood trim to add some color to a rather drab interior.
Overall review: overall, its been just fine and met my needs, but with a long commute every day, I miss the luxury of the old Town and Country with soft seats and more interesting dash.
Very good choice in a minivan. by Boche from Rockland County, NY on 12/30/2002. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sienna XLE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth, quiet ride. Nice interior. Good acceleration. Perfect 30,000 mile performance (except for noisy brakes). Seats can be easily removed and replaced.
Cons: Luggage space could be bigger. Trunk should come with straps to hold luggage. Brakes currently noisy-will take it in next week for 30,000 mile service. Stereo not that great.
Overall review: Great van. Exceeds my expectations in a minivan.
nice minivan by hiddenman in vancouver.ca on 07/12/2002. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sienna LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: quality, power
Cons: interior space
Overall review: acceptable
Great , dependable and enjoyable to own. by lemon on ice on 12/13/2001. Trim: 2001 Toyota Sienna LE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: after 26000 miles, vehicle runs and drives as if it were still new. No problems. Good MPG, about 21.
Cons: a little pricey compared to domestic minivans.
Overall review: If it's reliability continues , then the extra dollars spent will be worth it.