2001 Ford Excursion

Excursion "King of the SUV's" by NJ Excursion on 04/30/2010. Trim: 2001 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This vehicle has to be the best SUV ever built, not only can it transport our family of seven, it can carry 1k lbs. of cargo and pull our 9k lbs. boat flawlessly. Even when were not towing a trailer we can carpool and have less vehicles being driven to the same location. Even with the gas V10, it still gets over 15 MPG on the highway and transports my family in the safest vehicle on the road. Discontinuing this vehicle has to have been the biggest mistake Ford had made. The Excursion is the "King of SUV's" long live the king!
Cons: None, can't say I have found anything that I didn't like about it.
Overall review: I love my Excursion!
Safest vehicle I own! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2001 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: LOVE IT! A mother could not ask for a safer vehicle for her teenage boys to learn to drive!!!! My 9 year old daughter, and youngest of 3 boys has informed me that "You can never sell this mom, It's mine when I get older!" I LOVE THIS TRUCK! Oh, we also have 2 diesel VW Jetta's, 1992 Ford Bronco 4x4 and our 1985 Chevy S10. I would give them all away to keep the Excursion.
Cons: Parallel parking in the standard 24' spot with teenage boys....
Overall review: Over all I give this 10++++
The BEST truck I have ever owned! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/10/2012. Trim: 2001 Ford Excursion XLT 4WD, Owned 9 years.
Pros: I have a diesel 2001 and I love it! We have four kids and travel up and down the East coast for vacations. We fill up on the corner and can get almost to Fl. before filling back up. When at the gas station, I usually have the fella next to me asking to see under the hood. The handling of it is just like a truck but as comfy as any car I have..
Cons: Only one problem, I hate to pull into tight spots. I usually go to the end of the lot as to avoid squeezing into a spot.
Overall review: I highly recommend this truck to anyone who wants safety, comfort and durability for their family as a daily driver.
Woodleaf BioDiesel Innovations by Vaughn on 09/26/2009. Trim: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited 2WD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I have owned this vehicle for five years now. I also run my own BioDiesel in it and it runs great. My fuel cost is about $.65 a gallon. It has been up graded with the Banks System and prforms very well now. I have 240,000 miles on it and no troubles.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Everyone should have one.
EVEN BETTER WITH CHROME! by BIGDADDYNACHO FROM EAST TEXAS! on 10/29/2006. Trim: 2001 Ford Excursion XLT 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: THIS IS ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE ROAD! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS SUV! MY EXCURSION HAS 22'S & A CUSTOM GRILLE & IT LOOKS GREAT! I REALLY ENJOY BEING DIFFERENT FROM ALL THOSE OTHERS THAT DRIVE EXPEDITIONS, TAHOES, BURBANS N SUCH! NOT EVERYONE CAN PULL OF BEING IN A REAL MAN'S SUV!
Cons: NOW THAT GAS IS DOWN... NOTHING!
Overall review: IF U AIN'T GOT ONE, GET ONE!