2001 Chevrolet Corvette

" Thhe ultimate touring car" by Mr "53" from Cheyenne. on 05/03/2010. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It is the ultimate in touring, Fast, handles well, comfortable and gets 30 miles per gallon.
Cons: Can't think of anything
Overall review: They never have built a bad Vette, just some are better than others.
The ultimate car by Lemster on 06/29/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What a sporty car.
Cons: None
Overall review: Great
The best sport's car ever by San Diego CA on 12/21/2003. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Owned 2 years.
Pros: handling style
Cons: cant find any
Overall review: This is the best car I've ever bought. I love driding it everyday. I garage it or cover it every day because I know its going to be a classic and will only increase in price over time.
An absolutely superb automobile by Bill on 11/14/2003. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The Corvette handles superbly in traffic and has that "punch" when you need it.
Overall review: Outstanding
CORVETTE IS A LIFESTYLE!!!!! by LOVECORVETTE, KAREN, BEND, OREGON on 11/20/2002. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: THIS CAR IS A VERY SEXY , AFFORDABLE SPORTS CAR. I love the RUNflat Tires, no need to carry a spare tire. The wheel sensors with reading on the dash guages is awesome. The trunk is very spacious. The gas milage is great with my 6 speed, about 30 mpg on the hiway, and about 22 around town, unless I am stepping on it with excelleration at the light, or happen to meet up with a little competition.....people love to spike you!!! Compare this milage with a Viper at 22 hwy and 13 city, or the Lamborghini at 9 hwy and 6 around town!!!
Cons: The factory needs to make it available for custom ordering and offer some upgrades besides seats. I would like to see XM Radio, cell phone reception through the stereo speakers, for hands free usage, and I would like to have an option with recessed screen, for use with GPS. The rear view mirror needs a compass. OPTION FOR AN ELECTRIC TOP. I would have liked the 2003 model to have 405 HP, and a more spectacular paint. People just expected the 50th AE to knock their socks off!!!! The biggest fault I have is the convertable top is manual. Options, Options!!! please give us options.
Overall review: CORVETTE IS A LIFESTYLE AND IT SPEAKS OF BEING AN AMERICAN TRADITION. I LOVE THE RIDE, THE HANDLING IS AWESOME, IT HOLDS THE ROAD WELL, AND I DO FEEL SAFE. THIS IS MY FIRST SPORTS CAR........BUT HOPE TO NEVER BE WITHOUT A CORVETTE. The trip is the experience, not the destination! This is a great car for a guy or gal!!!! It is a lifestyle change when you get one. You find a Corvette car club and have fun meeting new people, and join others on the net to find locations where Corvette lovers are gathering for a show and shine CORVETTES ARE EASY TO MAINTAIN, PARTS ARE AVAILABLE AND YOU GOT GM BEHIND YOU. ..AT LEAST I CAN TRAVEL ANYPLACE AND KNOW THAT IF I NEED SERVICE IT IS AVAILABLE. TRY THAT WITH THE EXOTIC CARS. BRING IT ON!!!!