2001 Audi A4

2001 Audi A4 Prices
2001 Audi A4 Fuel Economy
01 audi a4 1.8t review by BlackOut on 09/14/2011. Trim: 2001 Audi A4 1.8 T, Owned 4 years.
Pros: This car is slick and smooth , this car had a turbo that boosts up hp and it bets alot of cars just need miner updraders i could right about this car for ever....
Cons: need bigger turbo....
Overall review: GREAT CAR OVERALLL
The best car ever - Audi A4 1.8T by Randy - Easton MD - US on 06/30/2010. Trim: 2001 Audi A4 1.8 T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the car. This is my first Audi and this will be my only car. If I buy other cars I will go to Audi. This little A4 1.8T is fun to drive and make you feel you have a very expensive car. The Air Conditioner is great (use 63ͦ for summer and you will be freeze). You may have to spend some money on parts sometimes but not more than regular cars. I read people complaining about how expensive is this car to fix but not really. If you buy the parts on rockauto (Look on the internet. I use them for all my cars) you will find out that the parts are not expensive at all. Buy a repair guide and do it yourself. You will find out how cheap is to have an Audi.
Cons: Cup holder and... I have no complain.
Overall review: Don't be afraid to have one. they are awesome cars. Do what I tell you. Do the repair yourself because is not hard as you may think. So, buy you Audi A4 and enjoy the ride.
Great and Frustrating by mr. c on 08/27/2013. Trim: 2001 Audi A4 1.8 T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is amazing to drive and great on gas.
Cons: It needs frequent love.
Overall review: unreasonably attached to this car....wouldn't put up with the hassle if it wasn't so fun to drive
No more Audi for me! by Disappointed Audi owner. 2001 Audi A4 1.8T on 12/23/2010. Trim: 2001 Audi A4 1.8 T, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Finish, paint, style. I truly believe that Audi is the best choice from Germany's automakers.
Cons: Where do I start. I think that after nine to 10 years, one should get rid of the car. Everything is falling apart on this car. I have just finished paying for repairs when something else breaks. The electrical is having many issues. Now even the heater is not working. The turn signal. The windshield washer. Two sensors. The timing belt went. It's a nightmare. I was in love with this car. After a couple of years, I bought a 2006 Audi and had both in the garage. I thought I was going to own only Audis from now on. Now I'm not sure. I am truly disappointed at this car.
Overall review: Like others have stated here. Once the warranty expires, get rid of the car unless you don't mind spending thousands of dollars a year on repairs. I wish the automakers in Germany could read these comments. I know that they take much pride in their product and would be concerned with all these complaints.
EL nalgi-pantoja. by Pancho riatas on 11/11/2009. Trim: 2001 Audi A4 1.8 T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good looking easy to drive fast and fuel /economy is good.
Cons: repears a bit expensive.
Overall review: fron 0 to 10 I will give a 9.