2001 Chevrolet Prizm

2001 Chevrolet Prizm Prices
2001 Chevrolet Prizm Fuel Economy
Dependable car that would improve GM's image. by Joe plum on 08/30/2005. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It always starts no problem.
Cons: Its too small.
Overall review: I like the car overall and would sale it to a family member.
Outstanding Car by Kansas Traveler on 04/12/2005. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought used and have had no problems in the past year. Used both for longer treks and regular commutes, and very pleased with comfort. It handles smoothly even on rough roads, and I've had no problems on ice or snow. Reliability was key for me, since my family will probably own this vehicle at least 10 years. It has plenty of power for moving on the highway. The CD player works well. Climate control kicks in quickly. Our other car is a Buick LeSabre, but I choose the Prizm every time.
Cons: I wish the safety options -- side airbags, antilock brakes -- had been standard. As it was, I couldn't find a used car with those features. The split rear seat would have been a useful option as well. The rear seat is a little small for adults, but it's a small car; if you are driving around four adults all the time, you probably own something bigger.
Overall review: This is an excellent car for families with young children. I feel very safe in it -- even without the side airbags! My child may well drive this car 10 years from now. At this point, I have no hesitation recommending it to anyone. I see the plant where the Prizm was built is now building the Pontiac Vibe. When we need to replace our Buick, we will take a serious look at the Vibe.
Very Reliable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/08/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Prizm Base, Owned 4 years.
Overall review: I like this car very much
by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/19/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Prizm LSi, Owned 1 year.
Pros: its' dependability and ability to pickup speed when needed. for the price i paid, i do not need all the bells and whistles for the performance of this vehicle. this car sold itself to me, when i rented it over five years ago. obviously, an older version but it was a real powerhouse of a vehicle.
Cons: -- not one thing --
Overall review: -- it is tops in my book. i have owned alot of other vehicles, but nothing is as good as my present vehicle.
not bad by jj on 07/28/2004. Trim: 2001 Chevrolet Prizm LSi, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas mileage,relability no problems so far,large trunk for small car
Cons: low to the ground,feels light on the road,handling could be better
Overall review: not bad cheap to buy as used car