2001 Infiniti QX4

good by good on 12/14/2001. Trim: 2001 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Overall review: good
Review ID: #231906 Is this review offensive?
The best mid-size SUV ever by JRun, Kansas on 08/16/2009. Trim: 2001 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: It's bulletproof, comfortable and dependable
Cons: The only bad things I can say after putting the last 80,000 miles of it's 135K is the poor fuel economy (I average 17mpg) and it's not so comfy getting in and out of the back seat (although that doesn't affect the driver!)
Overall review: Would love to turn back the clock and spend another 5 years with it. This is the first vehicle I've kept for more than 2 years, but I've had mine 5 and desperately want to keep it until it rots off the frame. I've been test driving new cars lately, but I can't find anything I like more than my old friend.
Review ID: #541981 Is this review offensive?
This truck deserves a come back! Infiniti QX4 2010 by Larry from Florida on 01/18/2009. Trim: 2001 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 8 years.
Pros: I own a Infiniti Qx4 2001 4x4 whith navigation and let me tell you that i haven't seen a new replacement out there that could make me change my beloved SUV.This Suv has 108000 miles and it still runs like new i havent had any mayor problems whith it only the routine maintenance that all cars are required.I would definitly buying a QX4 and beg infiniti to bring it back in the new nissan pathfinder platform or in a new one. Thanks.
Cons: The only thing i would change for a new model is a independent suspension istead of the one mine has but i know the difference is not that much.
Overall review: This truck deserves a come back! Come on infiniti are you going to let lexus keep selling the rx like crazy? I dont like the FX because it is not a real SUV and i dont like the QX56 because it is too big for a single guy like me! I need a new QX4 so please make one! :)
great truck by burton on 05/12/2009. Trim: 2001 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: gas milage
Overall review: very pleased
Great SUV by GW from Sturgeon Bay on 02/01/2007. Trim: 2001 Infiniti QX4 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The engine is smooth and very quiet with great power. The interior is outstanding and has all the luxury amenities. My wife appreciates the many drink holders. I really like the instrument panel.
Cons: Not much except I would like to know why Nissan/Infiniti has drum instead of disc rear brakes.
Overall review: Best SUV I have owned.