2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon

2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon Prices
2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Couldn't be happier with a vehicle by Adam from SF BAY CA USA on 02/05/2014. Trim: 2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 323i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Drives like a dream even 14 years after production. No problems whatsoever, got the car with 70,000mi for 4k. Could not be happier at 75,000.... here's hoping for 200,000!
Cons: I dislike driving it in SF because it's hard on the front brakes. But it's still the perfect SF car and couldn't imagine a more useful, better-torqued city/touring car!
Overall review: Great torque curve, great handling, great finishes. German engineering at its best. Efficient, modern, timeless.
Little Wagon that can by Ronwood, SoCal on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 323i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: this is my second 3 series wagon, the first one I totaled but it saved my life, so I feel safe in this car. It never lets me down and at 13 years old still gets lots of oooos and ahs, comfortable, responsive, solid, and economical...
Cons: front end rides a bit low, have to watch curb scrapes when parking
Overall review: one of the most fun cars I have ever driven, plenty of cargo space, especially with the rear seats folded down, great wagon
Great Wagon by Marion on 09/25/2007. Trim: 2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 323i, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The wagon gives me the space and performance I need during my daily commute without consuming a great deal of gas. The car's solid feel gives me confidence to actively avoid an accident, and the assurance that the passive safety features will protect me if I am blind-sighted.
Cons: I do not like, however, the immediate response from the trunk button located on the key fob. Sometimes we I am reaching down to get something the button gets pressed and the trunk glass opens with me knowledge.
Overall review: Over all, I am well please with the vehicle. The style is just simply perfect: timeless in my opinion, and I plan to enjoy it for quite some time.
The Real Sport Activity Vehicle by Richard on 01/10/2005. Trim: 2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 323i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Bought the car with 45,000 it now has 75,000 miles, has been VERY reliable, must have been a "Wednesday" car! CPO warranty 6 years 100K miles. Minimal repair time (approximately once a year). Sports Package. Not too many wagons out there. Styling, styling, styling. I will never drive a sedan again. Hatchbacks Rule. 31 MPG. Engine, Brakes, Suspension, Steptronic tranny in the mountains! Great in the snow! With snow tires and traction control, no need for all wheel drive. Sliver on Black, THE German color combo! Fit,finish,attention to detail. Dare I say I like the cupholders on a GERMAN car? Key memory.
Cons: BMW makes a 330i Touring in Europe, bring it over here. I wish it had a ski boot! No shifter paddles at the steering wheel for the Steptronic Transmission
Overall review: This car has surpased our expectations. The service intervals are every 15k! It is nice the 323iT gets the better rear brakes like it's big engine brother. The sports package is the only way to go, you get the 17" rims like the 328i! The seats could be more supportive, like the Recaro's in the E30's (second generation 3 series sport seats). I am looking forward to the next generation wagon. I assume the next generation will be MUCH faster with the new Magnesium-Aluminium block, direct injection and Valvetronic. Our only regret is the previous owner did not put on a clear bra when the car was new. This car has a lot of painted frontal area that gets rock chips, at least here in the Rocky Mountains. We can fold the seats down and throw in skis or bikes and go, 31 mpg to boot
Sport Wagon by Otis on 10/05/2004. Trim: 2000 BMW 3-Series Sport Wagon 323i, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Sporty, agile, quiet and fast.
Cons: Small back seats.
Overall review: This care is excellent.
2 3 4 5 6  Next