2000 Ferrari 456M

2000 Ferrari 456M Prices
2000 Ferrari 456M Fuel Economy
Fast Car by John on 04/20/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 456M GT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: quick to take off. Very fast and comfortable to drive
Cons: Expensive
Overall review: The best car i've ever had and the fastest
Review ID: #119645 Is this review offensive?
King of the World! by Ed from La Vernia, Texas on 04/09/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 456M GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It turns people's heads, that's all I want my car to do, is to get people to notice me. Well, I also must say it sure gets me women. I can treat them however I please and they'll still want me. :)
Cons: I'm always worried about my car. Will it get scratched when the kid parks it? What if I have a flat on the side of the road, will some weirdo mess with me before the tire changer arrives? Sometimes I don't even feel like driving it for all the worries I have everytime it's out.
Overall review: It's a good car for the price, it does what I want it to---make me look good. It almost feels as if all those around me are bowing as I drive by. How many people can say that?
what? by Teagan (The best) on 02/17/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it's the best in the world
Overall review: cool
balls out car by Mr. Boo Tube on 03/10/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything
Cons: colour
Overall review: yeah baby yaeh
yjsrjt by Jeff Frasier from Dallas tx on 02/13/2001. Trim: 2000 Ferrari 456M GTA, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is a fast car no doubt. The style is unique yet still traditional to its past styles unlike the ford mustangs styles that change everey 4 years.
Cons: its overrated, and cost too much, i'll just get a porsche 911 twin turbo sup it up a little save alot of money and still waste the ferrari.
Overall review: good, bad