2000 Chevrolet Tahoe

2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Prices
2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Fuel Economy
Chevy, like a rock! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/15/2007. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: With 155,000 miles - still running good.
Cons: what else, gas consumption
Overall review: Very reliable vehicle.
Dual Exhaust Dream.. Tahoe IT IS LIKE A ROCK by Steve on 04/10/2001. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Just the other day, I was Downtown San Francisco when I had a Toyota Sequoia stopped right next to me at a red light. Well, to my surprise the Yuppie inside the Sequoia decided to test his new SUV's acceleration against my Tahoe. As the light turned green, he gunned the Sequoia. A couple of seconds later, I could only see the Toyota in my rear view mirror. When he pulled up next to me at the next red light, he lowered his window and said "How much horse power do the Tahoes' have?" Little did he know that torque is what contributes to the 0-60 acceleration. I Love it. I've had this vehicle of a year now, and it has been problem free (thank God). Everything works fine.
Cons: A trip computer would be nice, CD changer also would be nice, and lowering the cost of On Star's membership fee.
Overall review: I would confidently recommend the Chevy Tahoe. Also get the dual exhaust system installed, your Tahoe will ROAR, and make you fall in love with it even more. As far as reliability, any vehicle you buy now a days is a luck of the draw, whether its a Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, or Chevy. I have owned GM vehicles all my life, and have been very satisfied with them. I currently also own a 1996 GMC, Sonoma, and at 67000 miles, the truck still runs like the day I bought it brand new, and has never left me stranded ( I hope I'm not jingsing myself!). Good Luck. Keep America strong, Buy American.....
Simply the Best by Michigan on 09/13/2009. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I absolutely love how much room I have, I previously had a 1996 chevy blazer and the tahoe is about twice the size of the blazer. front and rear air conditioner is great for our road trips. I just love how it takes to the road, the ride is super smooth. It eccelerates great, i have no problems picking up speed when entering onto the express ways. It's the best vehicle I have ever owned and I do not plan on driving anything else except chevy trucks.
Cons: I did not purchase it sooner.
Overall review: I'm very pleased and very happy with the decision I made to purchase my tahoe. It has been a great experience, my family and myself have taken many road trips in it and I have not had any major problems.
1st SUV by princess1 on 02/25/2005. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've had 3 cars, but this is my firs SUV and so far my favorite. I'm really enjoying it. The feature I enjoy the most is the sunroof. Roomy enough to fit a family of 7. I put 19" rims on it and tinted the front windows and it looks great. Really stands out from other Tahoes that I've seen on the roads.
Cons: Nothing really, except the leather interior is a little bit of a pain to keep up with. Service engine soon light just went on, but at 80,000 miles I guess thats expected.
Overall review: Great! My first truck and so far very satisfied. I expected the amount of money I spend on it in gas to have been way more than my Camry was but its really not that bad.
Great SUV!!!! by JC on 09/03/2004. Trim: 2000 Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Whats not to love about this SUV? Except maybe the gas mileage.
Cons: 55,000 miles and the only problem has been the rear door seal leaking. Thats fixed and now everything is great!!!
Overall review: I would and will buy another.