2000 Honda CR-V

Great Car! by Cindy in Tucson on 02/11/2012. Trim: 2000 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: We bought the CRV new in 2000 and now have almost 230,000 miles on it. It still runs great and we do a lot of driving, both city and long distance. We love the visibility, the seats, the mileage, everything! We've found it very comfortable on cross country drives and it has a lot of room for hauling stuff. It has had very few problems, just routine maintanence mostly.
Cons: Acceleration can struggle on hills when the CRV is packed full and the air conditioner is on.
Overall review: A wonderful car! We will drive it until it dies, hopefully after 500,000 miles!
red express by junkman on 06/01/2008. Trim: 2000 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: love my crv!! i have owned this car for five years and will never let it go!! ultra reliable gets me to work and anywhere else every day. 160,000 and counting!! holds up well, runs great excellent gas mileage cant beat it.
Cons: follow honda's maintenance schedule!! i thought i was smart and put a few things off and i paid for it! new valves cost me two grand! keep them in shape and they will never let you down
Overall review: best car i have ever owned
Great for New Drivers by Lisa, Cranberry Twp. on 07/26/2009. Trim: 2000 Honda CR-V EX 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I like everything about the functionallity (although the passenger seat should have an armrest.) I love the way it looks. It is a perfect car for new drivers. It is very easy to handle and compared to a car, the visibility is outstanding.
Cons: It is a slow accellerator.
Overall review: I would definately buy another one.
The ideal SUV. by Nela from Atlanta on 04/14/2005. Trim: 2000 Honda CR-V LX 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Reliable, economical, elevated field of vision, cargo space and versatility in seat configuration, quality of workmanship, overall appareance and performance.
Cons: Only two things come to mind: cup holders have a hard time holding my cups while car is moving, and lack of standard front passenger arm rest.
Overall review: I liked this vehicle long before I bought my own. I'm glad I did, and knowing what I know now, I would do it all over again. Great job!
ho hum by luvcusack on 03/01/2004. Trim: 2000 Honda CR-V Special Edition 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: nice looking, interior is not cluttered.
Cons: hard to get in and out of. rough ride. stiff seating in back. radio poor.
Overall review: i would pay low kbb for it.